When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

822 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

5 hours ago, Stellaboz said:

That's exactly the sort of attitude that gets to those of us with some self respect. It's not up to anyone to "cast Scotland adrift". Fucking stuck up c**t. 

I wholeheartedly agree with this.  Ignorant English twattery at its worst.  We've been the same political entity with England for over 300 years and 'casting us adrift' is both as ignorant and reprehensible as the noxious idea of partitioning our nation state.

25 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

I wholeheartedly agree with this.  Ignorant English twattery at its worst.  We've been the same political entity with England for over 300 years and 'casting us adrift' is both as ignorant and reprehensible as the noxious idea of partitioning our nation state.

Further partitioning that nation state, I think you mean. It’s already been broken up. But of course neither example of undoing the status quo is as “noxious or reprehensible” as the views of the far-right racists, anti-semites, and Islamophobes you happily share and promote (at least until they’re banned from social media for their hate preaching).

7 minutes ago, Antlion said:

Further partitioning that nation state, I think you mean. It’s already been broken up. But of course neither example of undoing the status quo is as “noxious or reprehensible” as the views of the far-right racists, anti-semites, and Islamophobes you happily share and promote (at least until they’re banned from social media for their hate preaching).

The idiot Perthshire Bell (now back as @Erih Shtrep) talked about me 'punching Catholics'.  He's about as right as you are.

25 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

The idiot Perthshire Bell (now back as @Erih Shtrep) talked about me 'punching Catholics'.  He's about as right as you are.

You absolutely shared a far-right nutter’s posts from Twitter. Said nutter was soon after booted from the platform for his extremist hate preaching. After that, which you consistently refused to even acknowledge, your accusing anyone of being “noxious”, “ignorant” or “reprehensible” is a bit like Jeffrey Dahmer whining about being put off by other people’s eating habits.

29 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

I wondered for a few days why a new poster was acting like an old poster and then saw it was 'Perthshire' backwards.

I'm not surprised it took you a "few days" 🤣

39 minutes ago, Glen Sannox said:

Is that who it is? That explains a lot, the man is a lunatic.

And you were too thick to read letters backwards.  

The Yes campaign since 2012 has been a bit rubbish.  I doubt it's flipped too many towards Yes.   It's disappointing we have to rely on the likes of GinDin and Glen Minter to win Indyref2 - but we'll take it.  

55 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

I wondered for a few days why a new poster was acting like an old poster and then saw it was 'Perthshire' backwards.

I would have thaought that The_Welcher would have understood the concept of odds on betting. He should immediately notice the difference between 6/1 and 1/6 if he doesn't want to lose his bookmaking business.

He's right about it being PB though.

23 minutes ago, Erih Shtrep said:

I'm not surprised it took you a "few days" 🤣

And you were too thick to read letters backwards.  

The Yes campaign since 2012 has been a bit rubbish.  I doubt it's flipped too many towards Yes.   It's disappointing we have to rely on the likes of GinDin and Glen Minter to win Indyref2 - but we'll take it.  

This’ll give you an idea of how disturbed some of the Nats are on here. Apparently, you are thick if you don’t read their user names backwards!! That said, reading some his posts backwards might give them some coherence.

Erih is obviously a very troubled soul in need of help.

1 hour ago, The_Kincardine said:

He's a fucking rocket.

Have to admit I feel a little smug for seeing it within a few seconds of clocking his username now, ha! My current job involves a ludicrous amount of document checking so that probably helped.

reminds me - if nothing else pb had a belter of a post in one of the best/worst posters threads a couple of years back, bit tired the now + christ knows what username it'd be under but might look it out if i can be arsed over the weekend. It was after he won one of the awards as an acceptance post i think, im sure it hoovered up a power of greenies so hopefully wont take much digging...

Edited by Thistle_do_nicely

11 minutes ago, lichtgilphead said:

I would have thaought that The_Welcher would have understood the concept of odds on betting. He should immediately notice the difference between 6/1 and 1/6 if he doesn't want to lose his bookmaking business.

He's right about it being PB though.

Pfft...the Natterest tendency to see things backwards is much greater than mine.

Still, "He's right" is one small win...

1 minute ago, Glen Sannox said:

This’ll give you an idea of how disturbed some of the Nats are on here. Apparently, you are thick if you don’t read their user names backwards!! That said, reading some his posts backwards might give them some coherence.

Erih is obviously a very troubled soul in need of help.

Imagine you on the Krypton factor!  

Shopping | asycophantic

We'd love to see it.  

Tested Positive For Being Too Thick Shirt

4 minutes ago, Thistle_do_nicely said:

reminds me - if nothing else pb had a belter of a post in one of the best/worst posters threads a couple of years back... It was after he won one of the awards as an acceptance post i think, im sure it hoovered up a power of greenies so hopefully wont take much digging...

Nice post, ylecin_od_eltsihT

PB is smarter than most of us and wittier than most of us but remains a monumental trumpet.

3 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Nice post, ylecin_od_eltsihT

PB is smarter than most of us and wittier than most of us but remains a monumental trumpet.

Deeps ot pu ouy peek ot  

I've spoken with the website's only sensible moderator who in a beautiful retort said I was welcome to post provided I didn't breech the forum rule.    I won't kid you that night I showered with my  Molton and Brown shower gel and watched Anglian lives parts 1 through 3.  

It was that experience that makes understand the beauty of freedom.   That night I messaged Alex Salmond to make him aware he's not alone - but he never got back to me which was a bit uncalled for, a bit nasty.   

2 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

* breach

I haven't a problem with you posting.

ynnaf etelpmoc a llits er'uoY

No the correct choice of word was breech. 

I was specifically talking about the part of a cannon behind the bore.    Which IMO is a very underappreciated part of the cannon.  

Sure the priming vent is good, but is it 'stand alone' good?   

8 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

Pfft...the Natterest tendency to see things backwards is much greater than mine.

Mmm, is it not a Unionist thing to look backwards? It's the looking back to some mythical Golden Age that seemed to be the driving force for Brexit.