When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

822 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I understand your hurt and anger, Robert.
It must be hard for you cap doffers knowing that Unionist parties are the ones currently slowly killing the United Kingdom.
All we have to do is sit back and watch it all unfold.

I can't argue with that Fide, I've said countless times that a UK vote to leave the EU would stir the independence debate again (or at least so much sooner than could be expected after defeat in Sept 2014).

They either didn't see that in England & Wales or just didn't give a f*ck anyway.

19 minutes ago, RedRob72 said:

I can't argue with that Fide, I've said countless times that a UK vote to leave the EU would stir the independence debate again (or at least so much sooner than could be expected after defeat in Sept 2014).

They either didn't see that in England & Wales or just didn't give a f*ck anyway.

You''d have to say it was a mix of both.

And the UK can't say they weren't warned.  Wee Nic did repeat ad nauseum that Scotland getting dragged out of the EU against it's will would be a "material change".  It's just a delightful addition that Scottish MPs are treated like utter shit in Westminster, thus making our point for us and furthering our cause.

Serious question though Rob.  Is the continuance of the UK entirely ideological for you?  Surely you can't think the Union holds any material benefit?

Edited by Fide

18 minutes ago, RedRob72 said:

Not only did they vote to leave the UK. They decided to completely go back on letting child refugees in and voted to not protect the rights of EU citizens currently in the UK. They've basically acted like the right wing cunts that they are and we need rid of them.

2 minutes ago, Fide said:

Serious question though Rob.  Is the continuance of the UK entirely ideological for you?  Surely you can't think the Union holds any material benefit?

Of course it is, 'cause Rainjurs and WATP

You're (at last) quite right there Rob. They don't give a fuck. That's fine with me, they have their own problems to deal with. Time we were allowed to deal with ours (with ALL the levers of control)

2 hours ago, 1320Lichtie said:

The first away team to ibrox after the yes vote will have a fucking great time

YOUR NO RANGERS ANYMORE

followed by

YOUR NO BRITISH ANYMORE

What a tremendous time they'll have.

Your flag has expired

Your flag has expireeeed

Just like your team

Your flag has expired

You''d have to say it was a mix of both. And the UK can't say they weren't warned.  Wee Nic did repeat ad nauseum that Scotland getting dragged out of the EU against it's will would be a "material change".  It's just a delightful addition that Scottish MPs are treated like utter shit in Westminster, thus making our point for us and furthering our cause.

It isn't a question of material benefit Fide, neither is it simply an ideology to hold on to.

Its very real, it's who I am, my identity, my (and my family's) history, our distinct (in that it is traceable) bloodline our heritage and traditions.

We come from the four corners of the UK (well not Wales as far as I know) I am British in the same way I am sure you feel (and are) Scottish. I cannot deny my British citizenship, it's something I have a real sense of pride and duty in.

Imagine for a moment if you can, no longer being Scottish, it's incomprehensible eh?

Yes Scotland will always geographically be part of the British Isles, but to sever the bond and ties we have with our UK neighbours and relations is unthinkable to me, although admittedly it is now looking increasingly likely post Brexit.

Cue the piss taking and ridicule, that's fine but sorry, I can't explain it any better than that.

It isn't a question of material benefit Fide, neither is it simply an ideology to hold on to.
Its very real, it's who I am, my identity, my (and my family's) history, our distinct (in that it is traceable) bloodline our heritage and traditions.
We come from the four corners of the UK (well not Wales as far as I know) I am British in the same way I am sure you feel (and are) Scottish. I cannot deny my British citizenship, it's something I have a real sense of pride and duty in.
Imagine for a moment if you can, no longer being Scottish, it's incomprehensible eh?
Yes Scotland will always geographically be part of the British Isles, but to sever the bond and ties we have with our UK neighbours and relations is unthinkable to me, although admittedly it is now looking increasingly likely post Brexit.
Cue the piss taking and ridicule, that's fine but sorry, I can't explain it any better than that.

Rob, you come across to me as a reasonable kinda guy even if we don't agree politically (or football wise) but if you think retaining your British identity is more important than than a fairer society where decisions about Scotland are made in Scotland, by the people of Scotland, well, you can go fuck yourself. I'd still buy you a whisky

2 minutes ago, DublinMagyar said:

Rob, you come across to me as a reasonable kinda guy even if we don't agree politically (or football wise) but if you think retaining your British identity is more important than than a fairer society where decisions about Scotland are made in Scotland, by the people of Scotland, well, you can go fuck yourself. I'd still buy you a whisky

The reason society is fucked is because of reasonable people like you.