When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

819 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Didn't see much about this in the MSM on the Brit mainland. But, from Belfast? Fancy that.

The co-founder of the UK's biggest independent mobile games firm says his Dundee-based business is better off in the EU and would welcome Scottish independence if it meant staying in the bloc.

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/business/news/brexit-changes-scottish-independence-context-says-games-firm-boss-35863176.html

Didn't see much about this in the MSM on the Brit mainland. But, from Belfast? Fancy that.
The co-founder of the UK's biggest independent mobile games firm says his Dundee-based business is better off in the EU and would welcome Scottish independence if it meant staying in the bloc.
http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/business/news/brexit-changes-scottish-independence-context-says-games-firm-boss-35863176.html

bb736cc82a9c55df0db3d6a3264c7bfb.jpg

13 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

A round of applause for anyone who can spot the abuse of statistics in that image.

We should maybe play this fun game every time someone on here uses stats to back up their point.

Yours is a particularly ridiculous one.

A round of applause for the day you finally bore off and leave us all alone.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/21/2017 at 10:18, Baxter Parp said:

Scotland’s economy: Scotland ranked best place to start a business

http://www.scotsman.com/business/companies/scotland-s-economy-scotland-ranked-best-place-to-start-a-business-1-4507788

Unionists dismayed.

I'm a unionist and I am certainly not dismayed if this true.

I'm a unionist and I am certainly not dismayed if this true.

Many genuinely are though. That's where we are now in Scottish politics. Everything is seen along constitutional lines.
That's not going to change anytime soon unless there's an indyref and a yes vote.

Many genuinely are though. That's where we are now in Scottish politics. Everything is seen along constitutional lines.
That's not going to change anytime soon unless there's an indyref and a yes vote.

I don't think that represents the majority of no voters though. It's definitely true of those actively engaged in politics on that side - but for most folk all this shit just passes them by.

21 minutes ago, GTG_03 said:

I am only interested in what is good for Scotland and the UK as a whole. I prefer to stay in the UK. I am annoyed that the Independence referendum drum is being belted out constantly. By all means you keep the message going,but there has undoubtedly been a backlash against the SNP by the issue being constantly thrust in your face. People can be lead,but not driven. Keep the message subtle and it will seep through. Bide your time and Independence is inevitable. I have mentioned a few times that Independence doesn't scare me,but the way it is constantly thrown at us as seemingly the only issue in Scotland has made the likes of me recoil at it. It's a pity as there is definitely a hatred for the Tories up here,me included and the SNP haven't fully garnered that as they should have. Bloody mindedness on all sides has led to a supposed resurgence of the Tories up here, when under the present despicable Conservative party it should have been buried. Of course asaLabour voter and member it pains me to see that our party is a shambles up here. As for Labour under Corbyn re the UK, yes, they done well in the last election, but don't kid yourself. If the Tories get a half competent leader they will regaintheir majority at Westminster.

5 minutes ago, Highlandmagyar 2nd String said:

I am only interested in what is good for Scotland and the UK as a whole. I prefer to stay in the UK. I am annoyed that the Independence referendum drum is being belted out constantly. By all means you keep the message going,but there has undoubtedly been a backlash against the SNP by the issue being constantly thrust in your face. People can be lead,but not driven. Keep the message subtle and it will seep through. Bide your time and Independence is inevitable. I have mentioned a few times that Independence doesn't scare me,but the way it is constantly thrown at us as seemingly the only issue in Scotland has made the likes of me recoil at it. It's a pity as there is definitely a hatred for the Tories up here,me included and the SNP haven't fully garnered that as they should have. Bloody mindedness on all sides has led to a supposed resurgence of the Tories up here, when under the present despicable Conservative party it should have been buried. Of course asaLabour voter and member it pains me to see that our party is a shambles up here. As for Labour under Corbyn re the UK, yes, they done well in the last election, but don't kid yourself. If the Tories get a half competent leader they will regaintheir majority at Westminster.

That's always been the plan by Labour and the Tories and you've fallen for it hook line and sinker. That's all Ruth Davidson and Dugdale have talked about for months, from FM questions to campaign leaflets in elections that have nothing to do with independence. Bravo.

Just now, AUFC90 said:

That's always been the plan by Labour and the Tories and you've fallen for it hook line and sinker. That's all Ruth Davidson and Dugdale have talked about for months, from FM questions to campaign leaflets in elections that have nothing to do with independence. Bravo.

I accept that was the case. But the constant Independence shouting since the referendum in people's face is a major factor in the SNP losing so many seats last month.