When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

822 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

56 minutes ago, Antlion said:

No, you're only offended by all things non-British. It's the thought of anyone sullied by the taint of non-Britishness that appears to provoke your disgust. European nations don't even have to choose the UK's sovereign governments for it and yet you can't stomach being in union with them. And all to satisfy the vainglorious ambitions of bottom-feeding xenophobes like Messrs Farage, Gove and Fox...

Another stupid comment. Wtf makes you think I have disgust for  non-Brits? Far from it fyi.  I  I leave that sort of nonsense for the Nat fuckwits on here.

I suggest you look back at my posts and show me any comment I've ever made to substantiate a claim like that......you're as bad as that Cream Puff moron!

I chose Brexit to stop us becoming part of a European Superstate. I didn't share that vision. Nothing to do with The people of Europe.....but I've told you this before. You simply don't  take things in, do you?

Edited by McSpreader

I guess I'm not as easily offended as you by all things English. As I said We are Scottish and nothing about being part of the UK makes us any less so . I even doubt the concept of a 'Scottish voice' . We are all individuals and have individual ideas, thoughts and opinions. Except for sheeple such as yourself, perhaps. So my voice is my own and I am not to be lumped together with 5 million other people, most of whom I don't know, have never met and probably wouldn't like very much, simply because they were born, or reside within a certain set of geographical co-ordinates.

Therefore I see nothing to be gained from independence other than satisfying Nicola Sturgeon's vainglorious political ambitions . And of course to give succour and validity to the eternally anti -British sentiments of Irish Nationalists s who have never had anything other than the worst of intentions to the United Kingdom and who are using Scottish Independence to further this anti-UK agenda.

It may gripe you to know that I'm happy to be in Union with England... The English ( and Welsh ) are my ally of choice..Nothing to do with servility or any of that other strange, unsubstantiated language of hate you are prone to using. I also disagree being in the UK has been bad for Scotland. Quite the opposite. We would be up shit creek without a paddle outwith the UK.

I would say we have done a lot worse and had a lot less investment since the SNP have been in charge.

Irish nationalists to blame? Go f**k yerself ya bigoted c**t

25 minutes ago, McSpreader said:

Another stupid comment. Wtf makes you think I have disgust for  non-Brits? Far from it fyi.  I  I leave that sort of nonsense for the Nat fuckwits on here.

I suggest you look back at my posts and show me any comment I've ever made to substantiate a claim like that......you're as bad as that Cream Puff moron!

I chose Brexit to stop us becoming part of a European Superstate. I didn't share that vision. Nothing to do with The people of Europe.....but I've told you this before. You simply don't  take things in, do you?

The same thing that makes you think I hate the English. If opposing Scotland's absorption within an existing UK superstate makes me anti-English, then opposing the UK's absorption into a mythical EU superstate makes you anti-European - and moreso, because your opposition to the EU doing what you are happy the UK has done to Scotland is based entirely on your own fevered imaginings and those of your fellow BritNats. But I suspect you know this; you're a troll (but sadly not even one of the witty ones).

Edited by Antlion

1 hour ago, McSpreader said:

Tbh what you think really isn't important to me. You can think me any nationality you like if it helps you feel better about yerself

As people keep telling you, we don't care what nationality you are. All that's important is that you're a moronic cretin.

56 minutes ago, Cream Cheese said:

I think we can all agree that McFibSpreader is either not Scottish, or he dreams about not being Scottish every day of his sad life.

Is it still an inferiority 'complex' when the subject is objectively inferior?

Just reading about how a long lost German U Boat has been discovered off the coast of Stranraer. Pretty amazing.

However in the article I read this:

50fda1a4ee9aebb99194628674e38bb0.jpg

Should we be angry at this? I feel angry. DAY TOOK AR POWER. Seriously though, what does Scotland get out of sending our renewable energy to England and Wales?

6 hours ago, Gordon EF said:

As people keep telling you, we don't care what nationality you are. All that's important is that you're a moronic cretin.

Oh but you do care and it's hilarious watching you trying to dehumanise those that you disagree with. Adolf would be so proud of you ....

7 hours ago, Peppino Impastato said:

The eternally ant-British sentiments of irish nationalists too aye what a bunch of arseholes eh all Britain has done is occupy part of their country for hundreds of years no biggie like

I agree it's a biggie and explains the antipathy towards the UK. This permeates in to the Independence debate is all I'm saying. No Judgement. Just an observation.

I realise you are not intelligent enough to differentiate between an observation and an opinion. But you're not the only one on here. There are many others.

16 minutes ago, jamamafegan said:

Just reading about how a long lost German U Boat has been discovered off the coast of Stranraer. Pretty amazing.

Should we be angry at this? I feel angry. DAY TOOK AR POWER. Seriously though, what does Scotland get out of sending our renewable energy to England and Wales?

No, not angry. Proud we are leading the UK in the production of renewable energy and helping the planet in the process. Everyone stop getting angry!

7 hours ago, Cream Cheese said:

I think we can all agree that McFibSpreader is either not Scottish, or he dreams about not being Scottish every day of his sad life.

Oh dear, Cream Puff is back...I thought you'd forgotten  about this account as you were busy using your other ones.

42 minutes ago, McSpreader said:

Oh but you do care and it's hilarious watching you trying to dehumanise those that you disagree with. Adolf would be so proud of you ....

You're not inhuman, just a stupid human.

Still, good to see you really don't care what others think. People who repeat that over, and over, and over, and over are clearly telling the truth.

Edited by Gordon EF

58 minutes ago, McSpreader said:

Is that the same Adolf who wanted his native nation subsumed along with its neighbours into a unitary state ruled from the largest?

Edited by Antlion

4 hours ago, jamamafegan said:

agreed, don't be angry. Get them hooked now and when we become independent then England will be helping to support us by paying us for it.