William Hill Scottish Cup 2015-16 - Big Thread

• Replies 852
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The non-league teams must wonder why they bother. Did any of them actually get a draw that they would want? Inverurie v Annan is about the best of them and, forgive me Pidmondo, it's no verra exciting hosting Annan.

f**k me thats rich Hampden - 1st visit t national stadium very good- novelty.After that ,shit for watching league 2 footbal. Aye we're a wee shitty small town team wi no a big support, BUT u know what - TOP of the league so get it rite up u.Eh Clydester's any clues how t beat a Highland League team.Sorry bit below the belt- Cannae wait t stuff u big heads on boxing day.

It's 2015 man, surely you're not still looking at bloody teletext?

Aye I like it when I've just had me tea. My TV isn't connected to the internet, although I have freeview. Just hate the thought of paying the same licence fee as the English and watching what they do for their teams opposed to ours.

Aye I like it when I've just had me tea. My TV isn't connected to the internet, although I have freeview. Just hate the thought of paying the same licence fee as the English and watching what they do for their teams opposed to ours.

Off topic sorry, but I stopped paying it a year ago today. Go online and read some discussion about how the Bbc allocates its resources etc, what it spends in Scotland compared to its take, and the long running myth about the detector vans. They employ a private company, Captiva, to try and intimidate people into paying at the door but legally it's a bit like those 'parking fees' you get in supermarkets and retail parks. Sorry for the rant......

f**k me thats rich Hampden - 1st visit t national stadium very good- novelty.After that ,shit for watching league 2 footbal. Aye we're a wee shitty small town team wi no a big support, BUT u know what - TOP of the league so get it rite up u.Eh Clydester's any clues how t beat a Highland League team.Sorry bit below the belt- Cannae wait t stuff u big heads on boxing day.

Jings! Tablets no working then?

... and any replay will be on Wednesday night, going by the rules, as clubs have to start making 2 attempts a midweek.

What is wrong with Fort's pitch?

I think they get more rain than anywhere else in Scotland and their pitch is built on a bog. Not sure what the Shinty pitch is like, if it's better you would have thought they could adapt and borrow it for Scottish Cup games at least.

Good to see Wick continue for their destined Fourth Round tie with The Famous in January.

I think this is a really tough tie for us but if we can get through this one we really need to target a last 8 place. There will be a few teams from the lower reaches getting through and we've seen that the likes of Morton are well capable of chucking in the towel when you least expect it.

... and any replay will be on Wednesday night, going by the rules, as clubs have to start making 2 attempts a midweek.

What is wrong with Fort's pitch?

Fort William were meant to be playing Cove at home in the league on Tuesday night as well. Unsurprisingly this game has now been postponed.

Archived