Rocket League

Dave1875

After trying to organise this I ended up having to go out last night so apologies for that. If anyone wants to do it this Sunday just say so.

You not Hampden bound on Sunday?

Had my first proper rage moment in this earlier.  Match is in overtime after I spearhead a come back from 2-0 down in the last minute.  It's a 2v2 battle and from kick off in overtime the ball breaks my way and I just need to dribble it to the goal. I line up the shot into the open goal and out of nowhere my team mate comes in from the other side of the ball sending it about a mile wide. 

He then proceeded to miss the ball off the wall allowing the other team to run up and score. Xbox was off before the replay came on :lol:

Edited by The Minertaur

Anyone got this for Xbox? My Gamertag is FooFighterCraig if anyone fancies a couple matches some time.

Myself - spockle9.  I'm not on too often though and don't have a head set but it beats playing with strangers!