Rocket League

Dave1875

Feel like I've reached my limit of how much I enjoy the matches now. I'm awful at doing aerial hits etc and now every game I'm up against teams who are experts at it. Never get a touch of the ball.  Need to work on my aerial ability big style.

Have started an offline season 3 v 3 but close to giving up on it with my AI team mates doing a great job of always scoring own goals or missing tap ins.

Got back into this after hitting the frustration stage recently described, just played a game where my team were 3-2 down with 6 seconds to go and won 4-3 with a phenomenal break of the ball from kick off. Actual celebration scenes.

I'm shamboleck on ps4, should be up for a few games after the weekend.

Edited by Fuctifano

Yup did a wee bit on it but still no goal

Aerial goals are fairly difficult, Not sure the exact height but crossbar or higher when you hit the ball works for me. you also have to hit it during a match and not in training for it to count.

Not getting home till later than expected so won't have time to go through the thread adding people. If anyone wants a 3x3 tonight around 9pm add me as BillyDynamite1.

Have created a private match called pieandbovril no password for 3v3.

Bots included until spaces are filled if anyone wants to join.