Fantasy Premier League 15/16

Dave1875

2 losses in a row. Pathetic start to the season. Took Giroud out for Walcott before game 1 which seems to have been a mistake. My one change a week policy I think should pay dividends this weekend....

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Had a fairly decent 2nd week. 55 points and a jump of 30 places. Hoping that Costa and Kane get the finger out fairly soon as I managed to get a front 3 of those 2 plus Aguero. Midfield and defence isn't too shabby considering the chunk of the budget taken by the front 3. Have Cech and Schmeichel as my keepers and really considering starting Schmeichel instead.

Lukakus 13 points saved me this campaign, 49 points down to 47. Sitting at 3rd in my works league but morally 2nd as one of the guys played an early wildcard.

Currently at:

Hart - Solid

Ivanovic - Disappointing but I'm keeping the faith for a bit

Mangala - Solid, may need to swap for Otamendi

Clyne - Want to get rid as I think Liverpool will be conceding a fair few against Arsenal

Cresswell - Benched vs. Arsenal and poor in Gameweek 2. Oh well.

Hazard - Same as Ivanovic

Cabaye - Cheapish, can't get much better

Puncheon - Decent, can't afford a replacement so keeping the faith. Had an inkling for Mahrez but didn't act.

Henderson © - Meh, I don't actually rate him as player tbh, but he's in their for set pieces and penalties

Rooney - @@*@ - Only in there as a stop gap for Aguero and I'm desperately raising funds for the switch.

Lukaku - He'll stick around, been great so far but a middling player at best.

Next swap - Bolasie for Anya (who is underpriced and will score a few points). Then I'll have the cash for the Ageuro move. Bench is cheap but decent Krul, Huth and Hooper (last one is there just for being cheap).

Deliberately changed my location to 'Niue' (the smallest country in the game with a population of about 1000) to try and win a single league this year. Turns out other clever folks have had the same idea and I'm sitting 90th outta 190. Tough competition in Niue, I tell you.

I changed my country of residence to Somalia cos I like pirates but it still says England when I look at my team? Maybe it only works of you pick it at the start of the season.

Yeah mate it's the country you pick pre-season. My mate Ben has been playing in 'Benin' for years, won it last year I believe.

I'll have to remember next year. Might go with Guinea-Bissau. They're a tremendous bunch of lads.

Aye but how much is the price of a pint? ;)

Thoughts on captains this week lads? I'm sitting with Rooney at the moment as I know he loves a goal against Newcastle but I believe he's yet to register a shot on target this year...

Wild card in operation. Been changing my side since Monday. Pretty settled on a team now, just need to be brave and pick a captain. Had a terrible opening few weeks so here's to a better second start tomorrow!!

Koscielny, Sigurdsson and Costa out.

Kompany, Hoolahan and Aguero in.

I had my free transfer from last week, and didn't want to use my wildcard this early, so I've taken the 4pt hit this week. Hoping it'll pay dividends. I think only one or two of my starting eleven are at home this game week!

Aguero captain and Hazard vice-captain.

Archived