The Terrible Journalism & Tom English Thread

St Johnstone key man- Lism Craig. Aye, good one... Unlikely to be in our first choice midfield and not even the first alternate for any position in it.

15 minutes ago, Jamie_Beatson said:

St Johnstone key man- Lism Craig. Aye, good one... Unlikely to be in our first choice midfield and not even the first alternate for any position in it.

It looks very much like the guy has just picked players he has heard of as a teams key man. Complete garbage as you would expect from the Record.

Edited by RiG

It looks very much like the guy has just picked players he has heard of as a teams key man. Complete garbage as you would expect from the Record.

Includes the line: "St Johnstone are always a bit of a surprise but this year they'll be less of a shock."

That guy can't write.

50 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Just viewed another SSN ugly sisters wankfest where no-mark ex pros from England talk about how Celtic will win the league but it would be great to see if Rangers(?) could push them...

Standard fare and only to be expected. Sky don't cover Scottish football, they punt packages to OF fans and use them to sell advertising. Football doesn't really come into it.

"The true champions will be true champions this year. I don't think in recent years you would say it's a true championship without Rangers in it."
John 'Jaegerbomber' Brown interview on stv.

2 hours ago, Savage Henry said:

Includes the line: "St Johnstone are always a bit of a surprise but this year they'll be less of a shock."

That guy can't write.

He probably typed tbf.

The BBC and Sky are the biggest OF propaganda machines going.  They really should be ashamed of themselves, but they're totally oblivious to it.

I swear Sky Sports News would report on Mark Warburton fucking his mrs, complete with a bed-side reporter giving 10 minute updates back to the studio.

1 minute ago, TheScarf said:

The BBC and Sky are the biggest OF propaganda machines going.  They really should be ashamed of themselves, but they're totally oblivious to it.

I swear Sky Sports News would report on Mark Warburton fucking his mrs, complete with a bed-side reporter giving 10 minute updates back to the studio.

Excuse me: please use the familiar term 'Warbs' in all future posts about his treatment in the media. He is the next 'Watty' Smith after all.

48 minutes ago, vikingTON said:

Excuse me: please use the familiar term 'Warbs' in all future posts about his treatment in the media. He is the next 'Watty' Smith after all.

It was the universal use of "Walter" that was the real clincher for me - made the journalist in question look at once like a sycophant and a bit sad, trying to pretend that they were in the inner circle....

It was the universal use of "Walter" that was the real clincher for me - made the journalist in question look at once like a sycophant and a bit sad, trying to pretend that they were in the inner circle....

Chick Young thought he was in that circle.