The Terrible Journalism & Tom English Thread

2 hours ago, kingjoey said:

In the Record today, that expert on Scottish football, Dennis Wise, thinks that Rangers are going to beat Celtic.

The b,stard!!!! Doesn't he know that we're called Sevco now...

8 minutes ago, NewBornBairn said:

Today's Scottish Gossip column on the BBC has ten items.  Nine of them about Celtic/Rangers and the tenth is "Ex Celtic midfielder John Collins" giving an opinion on something.  https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/45365418

Former players should play a part in deciding about Hampden.

Sound. Just do what wee Doddsy says. 

59 minutes ago, NewBornBairn said:

Today's Scottish Gossip column on the BBC has ten items.  Nine of them about Celtic/Rangers and the tenth is "Ex Celtic midfielder John Collins" giving an opinion on something.  https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/45365418

The transfer deadline day story has a special wee section just for Celtic and Rangers.

Capture.JPG

Just went on to the BBC 'Scotland' website to catch up on the transfer news. Silly me. English transfer deadline day has special programmes and dedicated coverage all over the place. Scotland's doesn't even have a dedicated webpage with what's going on.

12 hours ago, 7-2 said:

Just went on to the BBC 'Scotland' website to catch up on the transfer news. Silly me. English transfer deadline day has special programmes and dedicated coverage all over the place. Scotland's doesn't even have a dedicated webpage with what's going on.

Went on to see if they had a "rate the signings" or "deadline day round up" section, as I seen a new article was up this morning. 

Turns out it's a "pick your old firm 11" piece instead. 

3 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Went on to see if they had a "rate the signings" or "deadline day round up" section, as I seen a new article was up this morning. 

Turns out it's a "pick your old firm 11" piece instead. 

What did you pick?