I've Heard Of A Singer Dropping A Note But..................

Yes, he's trying to tell you how to behave on the forum, which is frankly a bit rich coming from him.

Thanks for sticking up for me, you obviously feel bad about your previous negative comments :wub:

Thanks for sticking up for me, you obviously feel bad about your previous negative comments :wub:

Not really, I just wanted to save you the embarrassment of being caught masturbating in a bunker on national television.

Totally unrelated again but i had a similar experience in Vietnam, i suffer from pretty bad stress and anxiety in life and i was uneasy about the connecting flight we were about to get from Nam to Thailand so there was a pharmacy next to us and i wanted valium as its over the counter there so tried to explain that i was nervous about the flight and our hotel owner was explaining these feelings to the pharmacist and the pills he gave me were to combat erectile disfunction. I didn't get an erection during the flight but i didn't feel anxious either

perhaps he just wanted to give you something to hold onto while the plane crashed.

I wasn't long with my mrs and we were staying at my folks house and she was complaining that she was bleeding but didn't have a pad with her, i insisted she just rolled up some toilet paper and got on with it but she made me go to the shops, i had to ask the socially awkward shop keeper if he had any sanitary towels and they didn't and there were no other shops about. Eventually i had to go and ask my mother for some, to rid the situation of any awkwardness i just loudly blurted out 'She's worried she's going to leak all over the house" after asking for then. my father was present and when i said the word sanitary towels he chimed in and said they were under the kitchen sink (think he thought i was asking for bacterial wipes. My mother went upstairs and got the towels and when i went to give them to my mrs she was hiding under the bed covers crying because she heard my leaking comment and was embarrassed. She then got me to drive her home and we never spoke until the following weekend

Out of many negatives comes a positive.

That's life mate. Mrs AFJ and I used to like each other, once.

Yeah its no bed or roses for sure, i go to work just to get a bit of peace and quiet. She told me i wasn't allowed to drink wine today so going to go to bed soon sober

Archived