Sky Bet Football League 2015-16

jagfox

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

JFH still searching for his first win since taking over at Loftus Road. Does he cash in on Charlie Austin and try to add a few signings? Hull keeping in touch with the top 2.

Looking like the real deal now. Best game I've been to in a good while and good to see The Riverside full again.

I looked about half 4 and seen there was almost 33,000 there today and thought Boro were gonna blow it in front of a full house :lol:

Hoping to get down again before the end of the season, but I think if they continue in this form tickets may be hard to come by. Which isn't the worst thing for the club I suppose!

Always thought this league was much more exciting than the crappy Premier League.

Well I'm sure you'll enjoy it next year mate :P

Seriously though, I agree. You'd have to be a brave or rich man to lump money on a team to win The Championship at the start of the season, or at any stage in all honesty. Boro have got themselves into a great position just now but even if they take 3 points from their game in hand I wouldn't be celebrating promotion any time soon. If the last few years have shown us anything, it's that a team can come out of nowhere near the end and put in a challenge.

Watford and Norwich were never serious promotion contenders last season IMO (more so Norwich) then nearer the end of the season they started to put a run of wins together. It makes for a good end to the league.

From a personal point of view I obviously want Boro to stay put and would be content with it continuing to the end of the season being boring for neutrals.

It's always been a far more exciting league than the top division, though in the EPL's defence I would have to say that this season has been the most exciting/open league for years with some very bizarre results to say the least.

Off topic as it's Vanarama National League related but I couldn't see a relevant thread and probably not worth starting one.....

Anyhow..

Tranmere Rovers today. :o

That is all.

Aye, that was some turnaround.

Scenes upon scenes upon scenes in the away end, I'm sure.

Aye, that was some turnaround.

Scenes upon scenes upon scenes in the away end, I'm sure.

Hopefully on youtube at some point.

There would be scenes upon scenes upon scenes when the equaliser went in for christ's sake! :D

Archived