Sky Bet Football League 2015-16

jagfox

What was the follow up text? Just saw the stamp myself. What a hrrible c**t Barton is. Boys leg looked sare.

He tweeted something like "it's a contact sport, not county bowls. JB x"

I think he might have been referring to the elbow on Kayal and not the stamp though.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What was the follow up text? Just saw the stamp myself. What a hrrible c**t Barton is. Boys leg looked sare.

Remember folks it's a contact sport. This is not crown green bowls.lots of love JB x 8)

It was written in much bigger than usual letters too. There are photos in the replies to it that show the stamp and the guys leg afterwards. Barton is just lowlife scum.

Another good night of results for Boro with Hull getting pumped and Burnley being held. Hull look like they've had the steam taken right out of them by that last minute winner at the riverside a couple of weeks ago, while we seem to be regaining form just at the right time. 

Going to be a very interesting month. The 19th is going to be a huge game.

Yep.  Boro seem to be over their blip from a month or so ago, when they turned from main eventers to mid-card jobbers in this division.  Can't not see them in the Premier League next season now.  How's their last 4 games looking?

Yep.  Boro seem to be over their blip from a month or so ago, when they turned from main eventers to mid-card jobbers in this division.  Can't not see them in the Premier League next season now.  How's their last 4 games looking?

Away to Burnley, home to Ipswich, away to Birmingham and home to Brighton. Home to Preston and Reading and away to Bolton before that. Not the easiest run-in of all time, but as long as we win the game in hand against reading and don't drop any silly points we should be ok. Brighton on the last day of the season could be a huge game. 

Away to Burnley, home to Ipswich, away to Birmingham and home to Brighton. Home to Preston and Reading and away to Bolton before that. Not the easiest run-in of all time, but as long as we win the game in hand against reading and don't drop any silly points we should be ok. Brighton on the last day of the season could be a huge game. 

Ok, I'm a tit, I had it in my head they play 42 before the play offs in the Championship.  But yeah, there's some big names in that list.  Burnley and Brighton are massive.

After Brighton scoring late last night and it looking like we were going to drop points there, there was indeed massive scenes at that goal there. 4 points clear of 3rd with already relegated Bolton at the weekend before a huge game away to Burnley next Tuesday.

Archived