Sky Bet Football League 2015-16

jagfox

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Felt a bit more focused this week. Still hope for this show yet.

absolutely;and im very much liking the early start time on a Saturday when im not out-watch dads army,which then means the shows got a 10m start on the hard drive which means no adverts have to be endured.jobs a good 'un

Where the f**k does Bristol City get £9m from?

http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/33974678

I think the football league has a massive financial deal as well.

I do agree though it's ridiculous, I mind when McInnes went down there they were in masses of debt and had an admin threat.

i'm obviously biased, but I've absolutely no idea how anyone can look at Stevie May and not think he'd be a better option than that massive haddy Nuhiu. A ball just bounced into the box, with him onside in six yards of space, all he had to do was take a touch and smash it home, yet he was unable to move his leg one yard to control it.

i'm obviously biased, but I've absolutely no idea how anyone can look at Stevie May and not think he'd be a better option than that massive haddy Nuhiu. A ball just bounced into the box, with him onside in six yards of space, all he had to do was take a touch and smash it home, yet he was unable to move his leg one yard to control it.

It didn't bounce within a yard of him, it was out reach and spinning away. Camera angle made it look like it would fall to him but you can see when it made contact with the ground it was a good few feet away.

It didn't bounce within a yard of him, it was out reach and spinning away. Camera angle made it look like it would fall to him but you can see when it made contact with the ground it was a good few feet away.

My overall point still stands

Archived