The Unionists are diminishing,

Why?

Aren't there much better things the Scottish government can be spending our money on than a pointless teuchter language spoken by a handful of gimps.

In fact I can think of few worse things to invest in. I'd rather pay for one of Alex's slap up meals that we fund than anything Gaelic related.

It is a truism that you can spend time to save money or spend money to save time.

This being the case how much money have we already wasted everytime someone has to explain that the Queen Elizabeth is neither one of two cruise liners, nor multiple other similarly named hospitals but in fact that big new one in Glasgow? Millions i would guess.

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why?

Aren't there much better things the Scottish government can be spending our money on than a pointless teuchter language spoken by a handful of gimps.

In fact I can think of few worse things to invest in. I'd rather pay for one of Alex's slap up meals that we fund than anything Gaelic related.

Predictable reply from a Sevconian. I'll leave you to your delusions and fantasies. Oidhche mhath ma-tha.

#ScottishCringe

I bet you are a highly attractive person in real life and not really a c**t in any way.

Pics please?

Again, I have absolutely no wish to add more fuel to your already quick sick fantasies.

Each post you make is creepier than the last one. Which is some feat.

Archived