The Unionists are diminishing,

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is fucking tragic stuff from the Britnats.

All it took was the mere mention of Gaelic road signs and a bunch of you have just thrown yourselves off the abyss of utterly shite arguments like seething wee lemmings.

Thundercat making an utter thundercunt of himself here,even kevthethicko has bailed out ffs :lol:

It's funny, I don't remember many people complaining when they started introducing dual-language road signs in Scotland back in 2001.

Which party was in charge in Scotland back then, can anyone remember? I've forgotten.

It's funny, I don't remember many people complaining when they started introducing dual-language road signs in Scotland back in 2001.

Which party was in charge in Scotland back then, can anyone remember? I've forgotten.

No its like the council tax freeze they are all complaining about They have forgotten what was in there own parties manifesto

Tha a' Gaidhlig aig cuid de dhaoine. Gabh ris.

Anyone know what the total road sign budget is for Scotland? Then work out the extra cost that putting Gaelic on the signs amounts to.

Then we can work out if the cost for 1% of the population represents good value.

#FearOfAGaelicRoadsign

Incredible amount of seeth and self-loathing over some indigenous names on pieces of metal. Give it a few years and it will normalised.

Some of the extreme Unionists trying to pin it on the SNP even though Gaelic was first funded by the Tories, then under devolved power with Labour/LibDem and continued by the SNP. I say extreme Unionists but dumb auld Jackson Carlaw was roped in...

Latest...

Update: A spokesperson for Jackson Carlaw @JacksonMSP is now "not 100% sure" that £26m is spent on Gaelic road signs.

Duh!

The snp are the first to moan when money is wasted on stupid things and not used to help people who really need it.maybe they should practice what they preach millions on gaelic signs very helpfull.

Gaelic supported and funded by all the parties. Do your research bozo. Though I can see that writing English is a challenge for you.

This aint Ireland.

How did they make up English name for places that never had them before?

Think we just made them part of the Empire and told them the new name.Im not even joking though.I mean has Bratislava or Istanbul got a Gaelic name ??

Archived