The Unionists are diminishing,

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have asked this several times but nobody has confirmed it.

Nobody over the age of 21 engages in this sort of puerile shite do they?

I'm pretty sure the majority are aged between 14 and 20.

There isn't a single decent intelligent conversation or debate anywhere on this forum.

f**k off then. You won't be missed.

No matter how low the debate gets, it limbo dances when you turn up.

No shit Sherlock. :)

I'm rarely on here these days because the level of debate is simply shite.

I'd imagine its more because you have your arse handed to you on a plate even by the resident thickos from Ayrshire and Arbroath.

Angry and abusive yet again. It's not even half 8 ffs :lol:

Its more of a fan club than a debate.Its like going on a One Direction forum and saying they are a bit poor.The rest of the posters will want you dead at such heresy.

Its more of a fan club than a debate.Its like going on a One Direction forum and saying they are a bit poor.The rest of the posters will want you dead at such heresy.

Tbf, if you went on a One Direction forum with the specific intent of saying they're a bit poor, you'd either be an attention seeking troll or a bit of a w****r.

The thing about P&B too pro-Independence for alternative opinions to be heard is a complete cop out.

There are some platinum level roasters from both sides who spend most of the time obsessing over each other but if you have an actual point, there's no reason not to express it and justify it.

Better to explain your position than be a complete shitebag about it.

The thing about P&B too pro-Independence for alternative opinions to be heard is a complete cop out.

There are some platinum level roasters from both sides who spend most of the time obsessing over each other but if you have an actual point, there's no reason not to express it and justify it.

Better to explain your position than be a complete shitebag about it.

All right then I will.The SNP are a bag of shite.

^^^ Not Enjoying The Journey type post.

Just kidding, what's your reason for disliking the SNP?

Eyes down for SNPBAD bingo!!! Get your dibbers and dabbers ready.

REDISTRIBUTIVE POLICIES

COUNCIL TAX FREEZE

POLICE SCOTLAND

NHS!! NHS!!

SETTLED WILL

ONCE IN A GENERATION

NANNY STATE

Any others?

Eyes down for SNPBAD bingo!!! Get your dibbers and dabbers ready.

REDISTRIBUTIVE POLICIES

COUNCIL TAX FREEZE

POLICE SCOTLAND

NHS!! NHS!!

SETTLED WILL

ONCE IN A GENERATION

NANNY STATE

Any others?

Aye living in Angus and listening to Tartan Tory drivel throughout the 80s.A long time ago I admit.Denying me takeaway food after 11pm in Angus because of an antisocial behaviour problem in Arbroath.Playing Scotland the Brave through a tannoy on a tartan bedecked mini-van at the 83 election.Promising my dad money toward the leccie and instead supply an energy saving bulb to OAPs instead as the policy was unworkable. General pony tailed types in tweedy farmer get ups like Chris Law.....oh and the ones you've mentioned.

Aye living in Angus and listening to Tartan Tory drivel throughout the 80s.A long time ago I admit.Denying me takeaway food after 11pm in Angus because of an antisocial behaviour problem in Arbroath.Playing Scotland the Brave through a tannoy on a tartan bedecked mini-van at the 83 election.Promising my dad money toward the leccie and instead supply an energy saving bulb to OAPs instead as the policy was unworkable. General pony tailed types in tweedy farmer get ups like Chris Law.....oh and the ones you've mentioned.

Jesus, you are a loon

:lol:

Aye living in Angus and listening to Tartan Tory drivel throughout the 80s WHAT.A long time ago I admit.Denying me takeaway food after 11pm in Angus because of an antisocial behaviour problem in Arbroath THE.Playing Scotland the Brave through a tannoy on a tartan bedecked mini-van at the 83 election.ACTUAL Promising my dad money toward the leccie and instead supply an energy saving bulb to OAPs instead HOLY as the policy was unworkable. General pony tailed types in tweedy farmer get ups like Chris Law.... f**k.oh and the ones you've mentioned.

I think you missed out the bit where some obviously pro SNP primary school kids beat you at hopscotch.

To be fair, that was still actually better than anything Jim Murphy managed to hit out with before the General Election.

Archived