The Unionists are diminishing,

You'd think after ' Free by 93 ' and all the tub thumping we are going to win rhetoric last summer, the nats would learn.

It would seem not :(

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The fact there is no genuine increase in secession polling must be quite alarming for the 'its just round the corner.. Tick tock' Nat moron types.

Are there many of them?

I'll start to get worried if we're not ahead once a significant dent has been put in the 'empire generation' demographic.

You'd think after ' Free by 93 ' and all the tub thumping we are going to win rhetoric last summer, the nats would learn.

Top be fair, unlike most unionists, we weren't all just reaching retirement age in 1993.

Fraid not Lexington.

We'll keep going until we get independence.

Hashtag unlucks.

Fraid not Lexington.

We'll keep going until we get independence.

Hashtag unlucks.

I wouldn't expect otherwise. Nationalism has always been around in Scotland and always will be.

It was the continual predictions of looming independence I was referring to.

Alec Gilroy is Reynard. Will take my tenner in the mail.

He's not Reynard. He's not used the word "leftard", "buckled" or "c**t" yet.

Or this - <_<

My money's on one of the dribbling Dundee or Accies unionists.

He's not Reynard. He's not used the word "leftard", "buckled" or "c**t" yet.

Or this - <_<

My money's on one of the dribbling Dundee or Accies unionists.

He already seems a little more intelligent than the likes of Kevthedee, Pete's frontier and I am Rodger

H_B isnt banned so probably wouldn't be posting as an alias

I'm 99% sure it's Reynard

He already seems a little more intelligent than the likes of Kevthedee, Pete's frontier and I am Rodger

H_B isnt banned so probably wouldn't be posting as an alias

I'm 99% sure it's Reynard

He can spell - but he's certainly not intelligent.

I'm genuinely new to posting on here. Although I've popped on and off to read, esp during the ref & GE. I looked at so many political forums and found this to be the best- I don't necessarily think it's equally stacked, as the unionists seem to be in the minority, but yet they seem to be prominent in their stupidity! @kevthedee.

I would like to think that if anyone comes up with a good argument against Indy, I will listen.

Yet to hear one.

I'm genuinely new to posting on here. Although I've popped on and off to read, esp during the ref & GE. I looked at so many political forums and found this to be the best- I don't necessarily think it's equally stacked, as the unionists seem to be in the minority, but yet they seem to be prominent in their stupidity! @kevthedee.

I would like to think that if anyone comes up with a good argument against Indy, I will listen.

Yet to hear one.

SNPbad seems to be a favourite reason amongst the puddle drinkers.

Yet to hear one.

And now that you've joined, it's all come bubbling out.

28 posts in 3 hours - I'm impressed.

Are there many of them?

I'll start to get worried if we're not ahead once a significant dent has been put in the 'empire generation' demographic.

Don't know. I don't really know any idiot Nat types.

The smart ones look to 15 years down the line.. Not 15 months. Even then who knows what the political landscape will be then?

All you can conclusively say is that Yes were convincingly defeated less than a year ago.

I expect to see another referendum in the next 30 years.

Don't know. I don't really know any idiot Nat types.

The smart ones look to 15 years down the line.. Not 15 months. Even then who knows what the political landscape will be then?

All you can conclusively say is that Yes were convincingly defeated less than a year ago.

I expect to see another referendum in the next 30 years.

"Convincingly" is a subjective term which means whatever you want it to mean.

I would say the result was somewhere between close and convincing. It was wide enough that we know something significant has to change to win the next one but close enough that it won't take something too big. A swing of 6% will do it. Hardly Earth-shattering stuff.

Surely anyone with a day old account who starts posting in the politics forum is an alias? Not my logic of course but a certain Baxter Parp.

Baxter Parp is the thickest person on the site* so I would advise taking anything he says with a pinch of salt

* well except Oaksoft, but it's a close run thing

Archived