The Unionists are diminishing,

Stop beating about the bush on this subject, the Titanic will sail into New York before Scotland becomes independant. No one alive today will live to see Scotland become independant, odds on Scotland going it alone in next 50 years, 5000-1/

Another alias not enjoying the journey

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stop beating about the bush on this subject, the Titanic will sail into New York before Scotland becomes independant. No one alive today will live to see Scotland become independant, odds on Scotland going it alone in next 50 years, 5000-1/

I think I'll take the opinions of someone who can't spell independent with a pinch of salt. Thanks all the same.

Which Bookie is giving those odds? I want a piece of that

People voting the way they feel benefits them and their families over a bunch of strangers whom they nothing in common with bar being born in roughly the same geographical location. Fucking animals.

I assume you evade paying taxes?

Don't be stupid.

So you are quite happy to pay taxes that may benefit people that you have nothing in common with you other than geography. Why not keep all your income for your family?

And you call me stupid....:lol:

Maybe I shouldn't assume that you are a taxpayer but on benefits.

Still think it would be a No tomorrow, but wee Nicky has the majority of Scots in the palm of her hand, I will never support the separatists but reckon she is a rare breed, a proper principled politician. If she commands the vote, then so be it. It will be tooth and nail all the way though.

Methinks the lady doth protest too much.

Admit it, you have this phrase ready to paste in. :lol:

I like to mix it up a little.

I'll occasionally throw a "spineless" or "selfish" in there as well, change it up, keep you all on your toes, y'know?

Archived