The Unionists are diminishing,

Absolute rubbish, what ever happened to the referendum was a once in a lifetime opportunity? Now a 2nd referendum is apparently inevitable? Funnily enough I don't think the same would be getting said had Scotland voted for independence. Which just to remind you it didn't. Scottish Nationalists are the minority, always have been and and always will be.

Yipee another alias

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Absolute rubbish, what ever happened to the referendum was a once in a lifetime opportunity? Now a 2nd referendum is apparently inevitable? Funnily enough I don't think the same would be getting said had Scotland voted for independence. Which just to remind you it didn't. Scottish Nationalists are the minority, always have been and and always will be.

^what a fud.

So which one are you then?

To be honest, I can't be arsed guessing. You're a better speller than I Am Rodger, so he's out the equation.

How astute of you.

You seem to have hit on a vital advantage for us separatists. We just need to win one referendum. You need to win them all.

I'm Alec Gilroy a new poster who was formerly a lurker and was amazed by the amazing levels of stupidity displayed on these forums, which led to me signing up.

Wanted a piece of the action, eh?

You seem to have hit on a vital advantage for us separatists. We just need to win one referendum. You need to win them all.

So there would be no chance of a referendum to decide whether to reunite the UK, if independence turned out to be less than stellar as a constitutional arrangement? Think you will find that your rotund former Dear Leader was careful never to rule that out as a possible scenario when asked hypotheticals about it, for reasons that should be obvious.

So there would be no chance of a referendum to decide whether to reunite the UK, if independence turned out to be less than stellar as a constitutional arrangement? Think you will find that your rotund former Dear Leader was careful never to rule that out as a possible scenario when asked hypotheticals about it, for reasons that should be obvious.

If you're mentioning Mr Salmond's rotundity, could you please ensure in future you also mention that his wife is old as well?

Hypothetically, of course the possibility exists. Realistically, it would never happen. Salmond wouldn't get dragged into these stupid hypothetical in public because he's not an idiot.

Salmond is a genius but Nic will take us over the line...

Its a matter of time.

Hypothetically, of course the possibility exists. Realistically, it would never happen. Salmond wouldn't get dragged into these stupid hypothetical in public because he's not an idiot.

Can remember the Genius of the Posh Bit of West Lothian doing just that, because the follow up line is, "if you would not be willing to allow that sort of referendum after independence, why should we allow you to have one to break up the UK?".

Can remember the Genius of the Posh Bit of West Lothian doing just that, because the follow up line is, "if you would not be willing to allow that sort of referendum after independence, why should we allow you to have one to break up the UK?".

Well of course he would never rule it out for various reasons. Firstly, he individually or the SNP as a party are in no position to rule it out permanently. And as democrats, if the majority of people in Scotland wanted to re-join the union and rUK wanted us back, then it would happen. Obviously the SNP be unlikely to be in favour of it but they'd have to accept it.

Which is why it's an idiotic question. Realistically though, it would never happen.

The fact there is no genuine increase in secession polling must be quite alarming for the 'its just round the corner.. Tick tock' Nat moron types.

We've had their much longed for Tory majority GE win plus the SNP sweeping the board.

It's changed nothing.

The fact there is no genuine increase in secession polling must be quite alarming for the 'its just round the corner.. Tick tock' Nat moron types.

We've had their much longed for Tory majority GE win plus the SNP sweeping the board.

It's changed nothing.

Andy Murray is waiting like the rest of us chump. Its only a few yrs away.

Archived