World Famous Dundee United v Aberdeen, 2 Aug 2015

The players are flying back straight after the game and will get back to Aberdeen for about 4am UK time. Rest day on Friday and a light session on Saturday and they'll be raring to go. I noticed McInnes has also chosen to keep the players operating by UK time and training at night while over there to prevent jetlag. Game is at about half 3 UK time so that should work in quite well.

Yeah all the chat that we will be knackered doesn't consider this kind of prep. DM looks to have learned from our euro adventure last season and with the increased strength in depth we have I'm really not overly concerned about travel fatigue. Can't see us not completely rinsing them to be honest but I've been wrong before.

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stan slacking. Zero bites.

He had a couple of attempts at it as well which makes it even more disappointing. Hasnt been the same since his shameful banning IMO

What did Stand Free get banned for? Puts him in some fine company....

Not quite sure. Its been mentioned on other threads however my interest stopped ridiculously short of investigating. Im sure he will be along shortly with a brief summary though

Luis Neuer

McGowan Dilion Durnam/Donaldson Dixon

Sneijder Souttar Telfer

Bodal

Bilate Muirhead

The team will be nothing like this, but looks decent enough.

My team is much different and again likely to be nowhere near what will start on Sunday however, i would go

Zwick

Mcgowan

Donaldson

Durnan

Dixon

Spittal

Souttar

Fraser

Erskine

Bilate

Bodul

It's not ideal, but we need some experience in there.

Yes, I mean who else is going to throw their hands in the air and blame whoever nearest to them, when we concede a goal?

Archived