World Famous Dundee United v Aberdeen, 2 Aug 2015

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aberdeen getting a kicking in Almaty right now.

We could win this, assuming Aberdeen don't drop their keeper.

2-1 going on 5-1.

Soaps n Ranks, Chas n Dave, and Mario and Darko will be rubbing their hands together watching that.

Zwick

McGowan Donaldson Durnan Dixon

Soaps Ranks

Darko Telfer Spittal

Bilate

Dave off the bench to assist our 2nd in a 2-0 win.

2-1 going on 5-1.

Soaps n Ranks, Chas n Dave, and Mario and Darko will be rubbing their hands together watching that.

Zwick

McGowan Donaldson Durnan Dixon

Soaps Ranks

Darko Telfer Spittal

Bilate

Dave off the bench to assist our 2nd in a 2-0 win.

I regarded the Rodney/Dave chat as unequivocally shite but you've just redeemed it with this Chas and Dave shtick.

Impressive work.

Am looking forward to this but I think Aberdeen will play well, 3-2 United win with a Rodney scoring the winner late on.

I would be delighted with this kind if scenario.

As long as it is an exciting match with a few goals I will be happy regardless of the result. With the football being back I just want a great game to watch. Of course I don't want us to lose but results on the opening day tend not to mean much over the course of the season (see last year's demolition of Aberdeen at Pittodrie).

Aberdeen are stronger squad wise and we are weaker but anything can happen.

I regarded the Rodney/Dave chat as unequivocally shite but you've just redeemed it with this Chas and Dave shtick.

Impressive work.

I'm hearing we're in for Luigi Garfunkel.

I have no idea who plays for utd anymore but if their team is now made up of comedy musical duos, i think they'll be more like Jedward or Daphne & Celeste than the mighty Chaz & Dave.

Possible one hit wonders, but ultimately doomed to embarrassing obscurity and eclipsed by true maestro's like Kenny 'Don' Maclean and genuine chart topper Peter Pawlett (baby).

Archived