Woman sucking....

Romeo

I just want to pick up on this line:

"...an escalator in Shanghai that suddenly reversed direction in 2014, injuring 13 people..."

Still trying to wrap my head around that!

Did the woman get sucked into the mechanism then or did she just fall? From looking at the video it seemed like she was getting pulled under but not sure what it would have been that killed her

I walked down an escalator when it was turned off the other week. A rather odd sensation.

It's a fucking horrible feeling, genuinely makes me feel ill

Reminds me my mate and occasional poster on here, Airdrieping, fell in to one (an escalator not a woman) nearly lost his arm. Still got bad scarring. He's got bad scarring everywhere right enough.

Nearly lost his arm in a woman you say, fucking hell.

I walked down an escalator when it was turned off the other week. A rather odd sensation.

I trust it was the escalator which, were it operating, was for descent? Anything else would be improper.

I got really confused by folk freaking out at this on the tube, they're just stairs m8.

I got really confused by folk freaking out at this on the tube, they're just stairs m8.

They're weird stairs though...it feels like there's added gravity.

My shoelace once got sucked under the escalator, managed to pull it out, but it was ruined.

Archived