Brechin City vs Dunfermline Athletic- Sat 8th August

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We scored a goal ! We scored a goal ! Pars streets ahead of us all over the park , we need a left back this week ! He contributed to pars goal bonanza big time ! Seen enough 2nd half once Pars sat back to suggest we ll come away ! Thought Dale was coming onto a game then got hooked also thought big Thommo ran his arse into ground ! Tigers still off the pace ! We actually might ve scored a couple more but to be honest Pars could ve stepped up a gear at anytime . Moffat and Paton linking well , on this form they lol take some stopping! Well played Pars and a fantastic friendly support ! As for us there's alaways next week

Friendly support ????

They abused a players partner that her unborn child would die two weeks ago. Read this forum to see how friendly they are.

Friendly support ????

They abused a players partner that her unborn child would die two weeks ago. Read this forum to see how friendly they are.

Was that ever proven btw?

Friendly support ????

Lewis Coult's unborn baby would have scored the sitter that he missed at Tynecastle m8

Friendly support ????

Funny how dozens of pars fans who were at said match and post on here said they didn't hear it. Get that chip off your shoulder you dribbling moron.

Funny how dozens of pars fans who were at said match and post on here said they didn't hear it. Get that chip off your shoulder you dribbling moron.

To be honest, he's a proven racist so collectively we probably should ignore him.

Obviously he or his family didn't deserve any abuse but if you are posting on Twitter constantly and winding people up then don't try and be shocked when a few nitwits have a go back.

I watched him at Airdrie warmed up beside the pars fans and spat his water out towards us as if he was the centre of attention then got dogs abuse. His fellow subs laughed at him and he got telt by Bollan to gtf.

Not the brightest guy around tbf. Must be a common theme in Cowden.

Oooft. That first half by the way. Faissal needs to stop scoring immediately or folk are going to start realising the guy is quality. We looked so dangerous going forward, with the aforementioned Faissal, Moffat, Cardle and Paton linking together brilliantly. Paton really impressed me as I wasn't expecting much but he played extremely well. Some of the goals were just excellent, with Cardle's finish sublime and Wallace's dummy to allow Falkingham in for the sixth was very smooth.

Sean Murdoch has been a sub keeper for years, yet in the first half he somehow had to do even less than normal. Still not entirely convinced with the defence but Big Ben is very vocal and enthusiastic and Fordyce seemed solid enough. Few shaky moments in the second half but we dealt with most things well.

All in all, a grand start to the season at a lovely ground. If we continue like that, we will win the title.

Friendly support ????

Well that's bang out of order if it's true , but the last 3 seasons they ve visited The Glebe I ve always found them friendly even when we ve beaten them ...

Well that's bang out of order if it's true , but the last 3 seasons they ve visited The Glebe I ve always found them friendly even when we ve beaten them ...

Don't take anything the racist says seriously.

Obviously he or his family didn't deserve any abuse but if you are posting on Twitter constantly and winding people up then don't try and be shocked when a few nitwits have a go back.

I watched him at Airdrie warmed up beside the pars fans and spat his water out towards us as if he was the centre of attention then got dogs abuse. His fellow subs laughed at him and he got telt by Bollan to gtf.

Not the brightest guy around tbf. Must be a common theme in Cowden.

Nope.

Brechin :lol:

Let's hope this is the start of a 'fairytale' journey to the Highland League, where they truly belong.

Still scrambling for relevance i see you complete bellend! :rolleyes: His so called team scrapes a draw and finds himself back in the third teir. Typical fuckwit.

Archived