Premiership Week 1

jagfox

McBookies are doing an offer where if you place a £10 bet on Hearts vs St Johnstone you get a free £5 on Dundee Utd vs Aberdeen irrespective of the first bet winning or losing.

I've gone for Saintees at 13/5. Seems decent value as Hearts may have to find their feet a bit back in the top flight with a few new additions to the squad and some regulars apparently getting back from injury.

They've added a cash out option too which is welcome, I think.

never used this bookies, Ill check the out. cheers

Nae bather Prof. I think you get some kind of joining bonus too. Usually you get a weekly bonus such as the one above too.

Nae bather Prof. I think you get some kind of joining bonus too. Usually you get a weekly bonus such as the one above too.

They'd be good offers if you were allowed a stake of more than about 50p.

They'd be good offers if you were allowed a stake of more than about 50p.

Usually a fiver with a fiver back if you lose. Fine for sticking on a FGS or AGS or something like that. Yes, smallish stakes but that's how I roll these days 8)

McBookies are doing an offer where if you place a £10 bet on Hearts vs St Johnstone you get a free £5 on Dundee Utd vs Aberdeen irrespective of the first bet winning or losing.

I've gone for Saintees at 13/5. Seems decent value as Hearts may have to find their feet a bit back in the top flight with a few new additions to the squad and some regulars apparently getting back from injury.

They've added a cash out option too which is welcome, I think.

Going for St Johnstone mainly because the odds are better (27/10 versus 11/10 for Hearts) and a theory they might be sharper having had their Europa League games whereas Hearts hadn't had a competitive match since March until the Arbroath game.. I'll lump the fiver on Utd for the odds again (13/5 versus 21/20) and a theory that Aberdeen might be distracted by the return leg v Almaty. Haven't a clue really and shouldn't be betting. I'm a sucker for Bookie's offers.

Archived