andriod boxes / Kodi

Stop! Im getting over-excited now :lol:

My excitement was well founded :)

I just installed it and tried a couple of programmes I usually watch. Both played on the first stream, one in 1080p the other in decent HD quality :) Last nights Walking Dead played in 1080p with no buffering too, although for 1080p the quality wasnt great. However, thats a minor niggle on what looks to be a fantastic plugin

Christ how good is that exodus. See posts above for how new I am to this, but I'll be getting a proper box come payday.

Edited to add - how long do folk reckon this will last for? Do addons eventually disappear and thus new ones end up being made?

Edited by Big Fifer

Genesis was around for years as was Phoenix. Since Kodi is getting more popular, i expect a lot more programmers coming out of the woodwork with their own add ons and builds. Hopefully Exodus is here for the long haul

Decided I'm going to bite the bullet and cancel Virgin Media after my next payment. In folk's experience what's the best box on offer at the moment? A lot of the popular ones are running 4.4 KitKat, is this not a bit outdated now? I also see a lot of them recommend getting a keyboard for ease of use. Any advice much appreciated.

Uninstall it and try again. In fact i think theres an update for it. You should be on version 1.0.1 and running Kodi 15.2

Ive watched programmes today on it and its working no problem

Cheers. Managed to get it up and running. Absolutely faultless so far.