League Cup 2nd Round

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As with every cup draw, Hearts away would be ideal. We'll probably get something exceptionally boring like Falkirk at home though.

Doubt you'll get Falkirk... both teams unseeded (likely that Sevco will win)

As for Ayr, Hamilton or Motherwell away (close to work) if not Ki##ie or Partick at home.

Take Falkirk at home I think, unlucky at their place last week, would like to have another crack at them!!!

Take Falkirk at home I think, unlucky at their place last week, would like to have another crack at them!!!

Sigh, for about the umpteenth time already on this thread you cant get Falkirk. Its a seeded draw and, like you, they are unseeded. You will get a Premiership side or Rangers, Hibs, St Mirren or QoS.

I would imagine every unseeded side either wants Rangers away for the cash or QoS at home for the best chance of progression.

Likewise I dont really want a Championship side, especially not Livi again. Any of the 2nd or 3rd division sides left in please, preferably at home since its midweek.

I hope we get East Fife.

You would just get beat again!!!

2nd time in a month as well!!! ;)

Anyway you're unseed, so you can't get us, but you might get some condescending posts telling you why!!!

QotS at home for the most winnable tie. Failing that Hearts would be pretty nice, fed up of playing Rangers or Hibs, or maybe a cheeky shot at Killie or Motherwell or perhaps Dundee or Partick. Just played St Mirren and don't really fancy Hamilton or Ross County.

Hopefully we avoid the three sides we pumped played last season.

Dunfermline is always a decent trip. Failing that, Morton, as we haven't played them in my lifetime so it would be another side ticked off.

Archived