Dundee FC vs Hearts

1-0 Hemmings - which Hearts muppet said Kane who?

spoon savoury.jpg

Kane Hemmings is shite aye?

spoon savoury.jpg

Should be 3 by the sounds of it. Hearts getting ragdolled.

spoon savoury.jpg

Hope Dundee absolutely horse these delusional Hertz clowns.

Some of their pish over the last couple of weeks has been extremely galling even by their usual standards.

spoon savoury.jpg

Hearts :lol: Anyone who predicted Dundee to finish ahead of them would be feeling extremely smug just now... :)

spoon savoury.jpg

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Come on dundee show these clowns what they really are

spoon savoury.jpg

Should be 4-0. Hearts are hanging on.

spoon savoury.jpg

Sorry Hearts, but you're fucking shite. 5-0 it should be, your keeper has kept you in this. Tinky fucks.

spoon savoury.jpg

Hearts being taught a footballing lesson here. Should be 4 zip. Hearts look like a championship team which, to be fair, they basically are.

spoon savoury.jpg

This has to be the quietest Hearts have been on this thread!

spoon savoury.jpg

It's all gone quiet by the Jambos in here...

spoon savoury.jpg

Hearts look fucking dreadful. We are running riot. Hearts did have one glorious chance admittedly but it's been all Dundee so far. Hearts defence is absolutely all over the shop. The LB in particular doesn't look cut out for Premiership football.

Alexander has made a couple of great stops.

Hope we don't regret missing about 8 great chances.

spoon savoury.jpg

Away and f**k yourself. We are our own club, we sing our own songs, free from any religious connotations.

Imagine having to comment on such a non-issue when your shitey team is getting absolutely schooled.

spoon savoury.jpg

The only peep I've heard from them is when they won a corner.

Kevin Thomson's boots

spoon savoury.jpg

All we've seen from Hearts is foul after foul. Half the team in the book already. They'll be lucky to finish with 11 men on the park.

spoon savoury.jpg

Just hope we don't regret those missed chances. An early second would kill the game.

Juanma.png

Sounds like Hearts are playing like a set of hammer throwers.

Juanma.png

Ffs.

Had a feeling these cvnts were going to get back in.

Really should be out of sight.

Juanma.png

And theres the bite in the arse!

Juanma.png

2-1, Juanma. Shite defending.

Juanma.png

Bit of a sucker punch - goal out of fuqing nothing.

Juanma.png

Mon tae fûck

Juanma.png

Sleeping at both goals - really should have had this game buried.

Need to concentrate and not let this run away.

Juanma.png

Dundee fans deleting posts now :lol: Glorious

spoon savoury.jpg

Dundee must be wondering how they are behind in this game. You just can't miss chances and then go to sleep like we've done.

Juanma.png

Go and f**k off you wee unwashed little shit.

spoon savoury.jpg

For f**k sake dundee

Juanma.png

That's a sore one to take - only have ourselves to blame for letting Hearts back in to the game.

Juanma.png

Should have been absolutely out of sight at half time. Only ourselves to blame. Hearts were rank rotten throughout and time wasting from the moment they scored their second.

Juanma.png

Should of been buried at half time! Ah well, onward to Tuesday!

Juanma.png

Just got a message from my brother - he says definitely a case of smash and grab - also thought both Ozturk and Buaben were lucky to stay on the park.

We need to take our chances though and you just can't gift penalties like that. Was the defending that bad for Juanma's second?

Juanma.png

That fuckin Juanma btw :lol:

Juanma.png

Another moron obsessed with Dundee.

Juanma.png

The irony of Elixir calling another poster a mouthpiece.

spoon savoury.jpg

Ah! Now I remember the other side of the coin being a Dundee fan! Lifted high then dropped like a Hearts fans arm as it sinks into a drug addicted life.

Juanma.png

Second place? Where Hearts are going to finish supposedly.

Juanma.png

For any team a win's a win and you probably won't care (for the moment) how it's achieved. I'd be the same - I think it's more frustrating to lose when you really should have had that game won.

No point in crying over spilt milk - need to refocus for the Derby.

Juanma.png

Where to start? Dundee seem a good place.

First half? Excellent. Absolutely sliced Hearts open at will and they couldn't cope, they had three players booked as a result and for the life of me, I cannot understand why Gomis wasn't one of them despite committing 5 fouls in e first half alone, 2 of them coming after his 'final' warning.

Second half? Total night and day. A lot of credit has to go to Hearts here, they changed their shape and stopped using Ozturk man-marking Gary Harkins as he was getting fucking ragdolled and generally looked lost. This gave them a stronger core and they used that to their advantage, so good on Neilson for spotting the problem and subsequently solving it.

Hearts' penalty I'll have to see again, it hit an arm, I don't know who. McPake claimed for it as did Hearts players and Thompson was only going to give it one way 1-1. The second was also a major fuckup on Dundee's part. Thomson and someone else become embroiled, McGowan and McGinn tried and failed to empty it, the ball broke to Juanma who was clean through, sidestepped a mad lunge from Julen (?) and slotted. 2-1, game over. It just become stuffy and Hearts piled men behind the ball (which their entitled to) and Dundee just couldn't break them down, never even looked like they would at any point.

Hearts players rolling around, time wasting and general constant fouling is fucking embarrassing. I'll applaud Walker, he took an absolute corker from McGinn and got straight back up. As did Nicholson, from Thomson. The same can't be said for Rossi, Juanma, Blaszjec (?)(who's absolute shite btw) and your left back.

Will Hearts struggle this year? Not a chance.

Did they impress me? Did they fùck.

We move on to the Derby, play like the first half, it'll be a fucking cakewalk. Play like the second, we might as well not go.

Good luck for the rest of the season, Heart ofMidlothian.

Juanma.png

2 wins out of 2 for Hearts but lucky in both by all accounts. Top 6?

Juanma.png

Fucking Dundee man.

Stevethepirate what's your charity again chief? Will give them £30 of my hard earned when I'm home

spoon savoury.jpg

Neilson nailed it better than anyone on the radio. Excellent comments from him and Hartley.

Fucking ragdolled you first half and had to take some of our own medicine 2nd half, difference being Hearts took their chances.

Ref lost it in the second half and allowed gomis about 9 fouls with a solitary booking and plenty of warnings. Oshinawa is pish (very early days I know) but Juanma will score plenty. He was poor first half but mark of a player that he kept going and got his rewards in the 2nd.

Only bit I missed was a "stonewall penalty for us" - according to my old man. Harkins running through and taken out apparently? Lack of comments about it on here so I'll assume he's just biased as f**k.

It's been mentioned but the rolling about etc from hearts players was a bit of a minter but set that aside and there was a lot to admire. They are big, direct and muscular and although not pretty it will be effective. They won't be troubling Aberdeen though.

Only ourselves to blame for allowing hearts the opportunity back in - off the top of my head McGowan, holt and Harkins all should have scored first half.

Juanma.png

Looks like we wound up a few jambos worse than I thought...

Juanma.png

Game should have been over by half time.

Thomson was fantastic first half, awful second. Think he was the difference to our performance.

That left back who marked Messi in the World Cup didn't look like a footballer. All over the place man.

Fair play to Nielsen and hearts, tactics were spot on second half.

Juanma.png

Good choice for a charity!

Never betting on Dundee again though.

spoon savoury.jpg

Jambo's being magnanimous in victory, as always. lol

Hard to believe these are the guys who were stone fucking silent when their team resorted to hacking and hoofing the ball like a third rate Cowdenbeath all through the first half.

In all seriousness though, and I'm not talking shit here, My impression from this game is that Hearts have a bang average squad but a very tactically astute manager. I couldn't make out exactly what he changed at half time, but whatever he did worked wonders.

Juanma.png

I've never claimed that we have a great squad, we're just a decent middle of the league team IMO.

After reading what a good few of the hearts fans on here had to say, expecting to walk to a 2nd place finish and the like, I was expecting almost Celtic like levels of skill. Instead, I was treated to about 15 minutes of Delgado rolling around like he'd been fucking shot, the left back with the mohawk looking every inch an amateur, Jimmy Gomis committing about 5 or 6 fouls unpunished, and some of the most shocking hoofball I've ever seen.

I saw literally nothing today that shows you will walk to top 4 finish, although based on the second half of the game I can see you maybe getting top 6. You really aren't that much better than say 8 out of the 12 teams in the league.

spoon savoury.jpg

Too easy:

This is mintertastic.

Should have been absolutely out of sight at half time. Only ourselves to blame. Hearts were rank rotten throughout and time wasting from the moment they scored their second.

giphy.gif

Archived