Dundee FC vs Hearts

It might not be the case in every game but it certainly was yesterday. Hearts are not a good team. You might make the top 6 but I wouldnt put money on it.

Disagree, I think we'll easily be top 6 as a club of our stature should be. Indeed until the latter Vlad years we were every season. The good news is that I think Dundee should manage to stay up this season.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My credibility? Never knew I had any to begin with, tbh. This is just an Internet forum after all.

Yeah, that's irrelevant.

Just because it's an internet messageboard doesn't mean that chatting shit and then being made to look a total clown is simply swept under the carpet. Especially when you continue making silly claims/predictions.

That Juanma is an embarrassment of a human being - an absolute disgrace to men everywhere. Took his two goals well and deserved to be in the winning team but dear oh fucking dear, if that guy was in my team I'd be finished with football. Hits the deck at the slightest touch and rolls about like a sniper has taken him out. I usually enjoy a day out in Edinburgh and going to Tynecastle but I'll be swerving those two fixtures this season. There is no danger I'm parting with my hard earned to watch that fucking pansy on the pitch.

I do believe my pre match prediction wqs for a 2-1 Hearts win and Juanma to rustle some jimmies.

Pleasing.

Will we just settle for 5-2 at half time, then?

In addition to the two goals we did score in the second half, along with a glorious chance to seal it late on?

In any fantasy/hypothetical scenario where both teams scored all their chances, Dundee still wouldn't have won the game.

Yeah, that's irrelevant.

Just because it's an internet messageboard doesn't mean that chatting shit and then being made to look a total clown is simply swept under the carpet. Especially when you continue making silly claims/predictions.

:lol:

Will it be filed into my permanent record?

Maybe this thread isn't really the place for actually discussing/debating the game but for what it's worth I thought Dundee were very impressive in the first half, McGowan, Hemmings and the (Spanish?) centre back in particular. They look a much improved side from last year and to be honest the football on show was better than what was on offer at Tannadice last week between two sides with similar if not greater ambitions.

Hearts got their tactics right second half, and not sure what happened to Dundee. other than a half hearted penalty appeal I don't really remember any attacks of note. One thing that stuck out is the fact that Juanma being spent after 75 minutes meant we had to bring on Riley as our final sub. Nielson normally brings on McGhee or another defensive player to see out games which tends to lead to an uncomfortable last few minutes, but Riley and to a lesser extent King and Nicholson gave the Dundee defenders no time on the ball which prevented them mounting attacks, and Hearts saw it out comfortably. Would prefer us to take this approach more often.

Severe lack of Greg Wallace smug face pics on this thread . V disappointing .

Did you miss that sad f**k spending his Saturday night quoting about five pages of posts with a Greggy face response for each one?

Quality day out yesterday, the seethe on this thread is delicious ???? we were poor first half but it was good to see neilson saw this and changed it at half time. Oshanawa had a poor debut tbh, the atmosphere was brilliant yesterday our end was bouncing second half and before kickoff.

OH JUANMA DELGADO !!!!!

Juanma.png

Dundee should have had the game wrapped up in the first half! You cant miss that many chances against a good team and expect to get the win. Well played hearts you got the second half spot on. Onwards and upwards roll on united!

SteveThePirate, on 09 Aug 2015 - 12:36, said:

For the double chance he missed?

Lineswoman had her flag up. Looked as if Bain just took a goal kick though afterwards.

Archived