Dundee FC vs Hearts

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That Juanma is an embarrassment of a human being - an absolute disgrace to men everywhere. Took his two goals well and deserved to be in the winning team but dear oh fucking dear, if that guy was in my team I'd be finished with football. Hits the deck at the slightest touch and rolls about like a sniper has taken him out. I usually enjoy a day out in Edinburgh and going to Tynecastle but I'll be swerving those two fixtures this season. There is no danger I'm parting with my hard earned to watch that fucking pansy on the pitch.

I still think we're better than Hearts. We just had 45mins of madness which happens in football. It's like when we beat killie 4-0. That was apparently down to killie being shite rather than us being good and i think yesterday that Hearts win came from us being poor. I wasn't impressed by the jambos that's for sure.

Right, so when your team were better for the first half of the game it was because they're a better team but when the other team were better for the second half of the game it's just an aberration.

Football fan logic in all its glory.

That Juanma is an embarrassment of a human being - an absolute disgrace to men everywhere. Took his two goals well and deserved to be in the winning team but dear oh fucking dear, if that guy was in my team I'd be finished with football. Hits the deck at the slightest touch and rolls about like a sniper has taken him out. I usually enjoy a day out in Edinburgh and going to Tynecastle but I'll be swerving those two fixtures this season. There is no danger I'm parting with my hard earned to watch that fucking pansy on the pitch.

Beautiful.

Right, so when your team were better for the first half of the game it was because they're a better team but when the other team were better for the second half of the game it's just an aberration.

Football fan logic in all its glory.

It might not be the case in every game but it certainly was yesterday. Hearts are not a good team. You might make the top 6 but I wouldnt put money on it.

It might not be the case in every game but it certainly was yesterday. Hearts are not a good team. You might make the top 6 but I wouldnt put money on it.

Yeah, your credibility is at an all time low so I don't really think it matters what you say.

Yeah, your credibility is at an all time low so I don't really think it matters what you say.

My credibility? Never knew I had any to begin with, tbh. This is just an Internet forum after all.

Mmmmmm, delicious tears, yummy.

Archived