Pish Adverts

shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock

On 5/13/2017 at 08:00, djchapsticks said:

The Nescafe Cappuccino advert with the woman telling her two female and Gay male friends that she is able to make her husband - who is portrayed as a sad balding middle aged loser who works an office job -  pay her attention and shower her with gifts as she made sure that he saw a drawing their daughter did of 'mummy and her tennis coach' who is depicted in the child's scrawling as a muscle bound golden god, giving it pride of place on the family fridge. Everyone has a wee light hearted chuckle at this sordid scene like it is a whimsical everyday occurrence. 

Had the roles been reversed in this advert and it was a chauvinist guy in a pub, telling his mates he's got the wife right where he wants her cos he introduced the kids to that new bird in his office... They'll tell the wife how good looking she is so that'll keep her on her toes, the outrage would have rightly been enormous. 

Makes my piss boil every time. 

Talking about this very thing at work today. The outrage bus would be brimming had the roles been reversed ;) It'd be fuckin hilarious. Fuckmongbook would be in overdrive :lol: 

There's plenty ads doing this to appeal to the women so they go buy the shit being advertised :lol: Easy trick. 

41 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock shpock

Wowcher!

43 minutes ago, ThomCat said:

I assume they'll be pulling the Vodafone ad about the man trying to get his daughter tickets to see her pop idol.

Why? Only an absolute moron would want it pulled for the reason(s) you're inferring.

57 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Why? Only an absolute moron would want it pulled for the reason(s) you're inferring.

PR reasons: I think the company would be ultra sensitive and not want to use it.

Not sure if it has been mentioned recently but the Nationwide poetry adverts for mortgages really are rotten.

I'm sure this phrase is probably on the P+B no no list now but it's an advert for puddle jumpers.

2 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Captain. Captain? Captain! Captain! Captain. Captain?

f**k off you fucking captain c***s.

Reply to John Terrys latest PR release? 

Thank **** that Vanquis ad got a mention. It really does my ****ing head in. I want to punch that Geordie twat clean off his horse.

Also, for some reason the Deichmann ads with Ellie Goulding annoy me. Her face annoys me, and the fact a woman's clothes shop is called Deichmann does too.

It sounds like a ****ing electronics company who make hi-fi's.

Thank **** that Vanquis ad got a mention. It really does my ****ing head in. I want to punch that Geordie twat clean off his horse.

Also, for some reason the Deichmann ads with Ellie Goulding annoy me. Her face annoys me, and the fact a woman's clothes shop is called Deichmann does too.

Is it not a shoe shop?

That advert for spot cream or something with Georgie Porter where she almost cries about the fact that she had spots as a teenager. At least those women in Ethiopia have the sun on their backs as they're walking miles for water.

2 hours ago, Connor1874 said:

It's a shoe shop, there's one in Sauchiehall St.