• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I remember reading that the Russians basically aimed a few massive nukes at Stirling in the early days, the missiles were so inaccurate, they reckoned that aiming for the centre of the country would have got either the Holy Loch or Rosyth and Leuchars if the missile guidance failed. If not, the size of the warheads would have obliterated the population of the central belt....

With favourable wind conditions, dropping a Trident warhead directly midway on the line connecting Ibrox and Celtic Park will completely miss Airdrie.

If you drop the Tsar bomb on Scotland with ground detonation the fallout reaches Denmark. Mental.

Shanghai 12 Million dead. Beat that!

13million in Mumbai.

I'd advise Putin to take out Lossiemouth first.

Mainly because it's full of codhead scumbags.

Could you ask him to wait till after the weekend? I'm going to be there for the Clach game and stopping the night.. Anytime from Sunday lunchtime onwards is cool unless there's an Easterly wind, my car doesn't go very fast so best to leave it till Monday.

Been playing a lot of Fallout recently so i'm not really worried about being nuked

me neither. i've been saving bottle caps up for about five years now, so i'll actaully be a bit better off than i am now.

In just off the phone to Vlad.

Lossie will be gone by Tuesday 10.30am.

Sorry to be fussy, but could you ask Vlad to make it a Neutron Bomb? I quite like the town, it's just the awful people who need to go.

With favourable wind conditions, dropping a Trident warhead directly midway on the line connecting Ibrox and Celtic Park will completely miss Airdrie.

13million in Mumbai.

14.2 million dead in Tokyo

Has no-one down East End Park on matchday yet?

Boom!

East End no more. Bit of an issue with fallout in dear old KDY, but worth it. Trident finally gets a run out.

Estimated fatalities: 39,460 Estimated injuries: 25,370

Archived