2015 US Open Tennis

Elixir

Serena wins her opening match 6-0 2-0 after Diatchenko retired.

Lucky loser Daria Kasatkina who replaced Maria Sharapova in the draw won her opening match against Daria Gavrilova 6-2 4-6 7-5.

Borna Coric vs Rafael Nadal starting soon which should be a good match to watch,

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Both Djokovic and Federer looked imperious.

Murray is on after Federer. Federer concludes the day session. Murray starts the night session. Night sessions always start at 7pm (midnight our time)

So many retirements today. Whats happening??

I would like to see the highlights of the Gulbis match. By all accounts it sounds like he couldn't be fucked playing anymore! A lot of retirements are because players will play injured so they get their prize money. If it was any other tournament they wouldn't take to court.

I think Bob Paire is one of my favourite players. The shots that he can produce and the variety he uses should really see him a lot higher than his ranking. His match with Djokovic a couple of weeks ago was delightful. Reminds me of Llodra a lot. Sadly I didn't back him, as he his capable of clowning as much as he is capable of brilliance. But 6/4 to win a set. 6 out of 7 winners so far with one more bet to go tonight (Murray -6.5 games) and it's been a good start for me.

Archived