Milk  

165 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Aye, anyone who drinks reduced fat milk probably doesn't know that their "healthier" option has a lot more sugar in it than regular whole milk.

You what? The only way I have more sugar in my reduced fat milk is by adding a large dollop of Ben & Jerry's in it. Which, to be fair, is normal for me.

• 1 month later...

I've gone soya all last week, except when I've been out.

Anyone else done it, it's ok but it doesn't taste like the same as tea made wi calfs milk eh?

Next week (tomorrow) I'm trying our Koko dairy free alternative to milk. I'll keep you posted.

Grimbo

Green milk was introduced to con fat birds into thinking they are doing something healthy and it's low fat content is good for them.

How many guys made the conscious decision to change from the real stuff to that pish? Or did it just appear in the fridge by porky on her health kick?

Tell her to get out in the garden to get rid of her fat arse and take control of your fridge once more lads.

Or play her Steel Panthers great song!

You what? The only way I have more sugar in my reduced fat milk is by adding a large dollop of Ben & Jerry's in it. Which, to be fair, is normal for me.

Compare sugar content between green and blue milk and you'll be surprised. In terms of the "healthier option", it's a complete con, paramount to Diet Coke.