Dunfermline v Cowdenbeath, Sat 15th Aug

• Replies 740
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The inept posting has been done exclusively by you on this thread. You claimed that Cowdenbeath had defeated us a dozen times since the 70s in competitive matches. You were proven wrong but stood by your false claim.

You then went on to claim that Cowdenbeath have won more games against us than we have against you since our formation in 1885. I knew this claim was also wrong but looked it to make sure and right enough there it is in black and white that we have won 17 more games than Cowdenbeath in our head to heads. You know games against the old Dunfermline that existed before 1885 don't count by virtue of them being a different team, right?

Finally, questioning me on statistics relating to The Pars? :lol:

On your first point no I wasn't apart from in your deluded parallel universe.

On your second point I look forward to your stats - interested in your figures for the likes of the Penman, Wemyss, Qualifying, King, Loftus, East of Scotland Consolation and Qualifying Cups, in particular.

There's 1 fact that can never be disputed. We absolutely pumped yous and your torn face manager in the most important meeting of the 2 in recent times. About 8000 of you all to laugh at that day aswell, once big Leish got off the mike and the pitch.

5-1 in the first round of the cup felt like a minor irritation compared to the embarrassment you experienced.

Our good spell is over now and it's finally time for the big full time team to finish above the wee part timers so enjoy the remarkable achievement.

Head to head record in games that are classed as competitive fixtures by the SFA:

Challenge Cup 2 games 2 Pars wins

Championship play-offs 2 games 1 draw 1 Cowden win

League Cup 7 games 1 draw 6 Pars wins

Scottish Cup 6 games, 1 Cowden win, 1 draw, 4 Pars wins

League games 74 games, 27 Cowden wins, 14 draws, 33 Pars wins

Scottish Regional League: 1 game, 1 Pars win

Spring Cup: 2 games, 1 Cowden win, 1 Pars win

I apologise for the miscount I missed a page.

There's 1 fact that can never be disputed. We absolutely pumped yous and your torn face manager in the most important meeting of the 2 in recent times. About 8000 of you all to laugh at that day aswell, once big Leish got off the mike and the pitch.

You stayed up...only to get relegated the following season in hilarious fashion by going down automatically, despite being outside the relegation spots before the final game of the season. Also, lets not forget the highlight of your season and what you will always be remembered by on a national level, as the club that lost a professional game of football 10-0.

So now that some Cowden fans have conceded their inferiority to Dunfermline, they've resorted to "but you'ze got relegated becoz we done it!!1!"

Fucking minters.

So now that some Cowden fans have conceded their inferiority to Dunfermline, they've resorted to "but you'ze got relegated becoz we done it!!1!"

Fucking minters.

Well, it's shut them up about when they "pure stopped yooz going up in 93 an we wur shite" even though that was part of a collection of poor results.

Gordy firstly doesn't even know what a competitive game is and invents a definition by the SFA for this that doesn't exist. A competitive game by definition is a game in a competition hence the name - that is not a friendly. Then he produces stats that don't tally with his previous stats. Speaks for itself

Archived