Dunfermline v Cowdenbeath, Sat 15th Aug

I thought you are arrogant rather than anyone. I live near Pars, so if you have nothing to do, you should come to my garden to tidy up as it is so untidy. I will give you ... a few pence :lol:

In English please.

• Replies 740
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh Gordie. Verging on racist.

I thought u had walked away?

It was the stats convo I walked away from. Nothing racist about what I said, I genuinely have no idea what the guy is trying to say.

In English please.

You are a really racist. I am not a native English speaker but I got a teaching degree from uni in Scotland. Perhaps I can teach you speak / write English more politely. I wonder if you really support Dunfermline. I know some Dunfermline supporters _ my students. They are decent and not racist anyway.

You are a really racist. I am not a native English speaker but I got a teaching degree from uni in Scotland. Perhaps I can teach you speak / write English more politely. I wonder if you really support Dunfermline. I know some Dunfermline supporters _ my students. They are decent and not racist anyway.

I apologise for the remark then, I didn't realise you're not a native English speaker, I just thought you were a dumb Cowden fan in all honesty. I will turn down your kind offer though because your syntax and grammar is poor.

This:

He is a Johnny Foreigner. What do you expect ? Will go down over a long blade of grass.

How did he get over from Calais ?

Done this to death. Foreign players and diving discussed very often and his route into the UK is a non issue really except you are trying to make it one.

Done this to death. Foreign players and diving discussed very often and his route into the UK is a non issue really except you are trying to make it one.

So the second line of the quote is not in any way racist, no?

You know, the one that mentions the French port?

I apologise for the remark then, I didn't realise you're not a native English speaker, I just thought you were a dumb Cowden fan in all honesty. I will turn down your kind offer though because your syntax and grammar is poor.

Your English is wrong you said Cowden fan is dump. I believe Dunfermline is worse. I live near the stadium. Some of you park cars in front of my house and throw away rubbish in my front garden when you have a home game on Sat... No manners.

Your English is wrong you said Cowden fan is dump. I believe Dunfermline is worse. I live near the stadium. Some of you park cars in front of my house and throw away rubbish in my front garden when you have a home game on Sat... No manners.

Free tip, don't criticise the English of others then immediately follow it up with a glaring error especially when the correct spelling is in the post you quoted.

To help you remember:

Cowdenbeath fans are dumb

Cowdenbeath is a dump.

As for people parking at your house and throwing rubbish in your garden it would happen near any ground in Scotland, not saying it's right but it's a sad truth. I live near the ground also and it's extremely common.

But what about the valid point the lady is raising. Who is goin to clean up her garden after every Pars home game? If I were her I would be gettin it done and billed to EEP. Not that the pars pay bills.

But what about the valid point the lady is raising. Who is goin to clean up her garden after every Pars home game? If I were her I would be gettin it done and billed to EEP. Not that the pars pay bills.

What about people in places like Abbeyview and Touch who have to put up with discarded Buckfast and 20/20 bottles dumped by jakies at the weekend? Should they try and acquire some sort of compensation from someone as a clean up fee?

Archived