Dunfermline v Cowdenbeath, Sat 15th Aug

• Replies 740
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Free tip, don't criticise the English of others then immediately follow it up with a glaring error especially when the correct spelling is in the post you quoted.

To help you remember:

Cowdenbeath fans are dumb

Cowdenbeath is a dump.

As for people parking at your house and throwing rubbish in your garden it would happen near any ground in Scotland, not saying it's right but it's a sad truth. I live near the ground also and it's extremely common.

I do NOT think Cowdenbeath fans are dump. I have supported Hibs, Heartlepool, Dundee, Dumbarton before Cowden. I think Cowden is much better than other clubs.

Also, you are wrong to say Cowdenbeath is a damp. All the towns in Fife are the same inc Dunfermline. If I win a lottery, I will move out from Dunfermline.

Cowdenbeath is one of the biggest shiteholes in Fife. There is Methil/Leven, KIncardine and Glenrothes that are worse right enough, I would far rather find myself lost in Kirkcaldy (another town I'm not particularly fond of) after a heavy session than Cowdenbeath. As well as Dunfermline I can think of several places in Fife that are better than Cowdenbeath off the top of my head. Culross, Burntisland, Kinghorn, Anstruther, Aberdour to name just five.

I'm still waiting to see the documented on the record proof from John Wayne over in the wee toon about this record he keeps harking on about. Isn't daydreaming about Champion the Wonder Horse getting in the way of your thinking Lone Ranger?

Gordy firstly doesn't even know what a competitive game is and invents a definition by the SFA for this that doesn't exist. A competitive game by definition is a game in a competition hence the name - that is not a friendly. Then he produces stats that don't tally with his previous stats. Speaks for itself

Would you say the Pre-Season games that premier league teams frequent in Asia, America etc are competitive games? If we're going down your logic then it would be. They are "technically" competitions but they way the teams treat them isn't.

I can understand where Gordie is coming from, at the end(and during) a season you will see tallies for a players stats, they don't include regional cups due to them being very similar to those pre-season tournaments.

You are a really racist. I am not a native English speaker but I got a teaching degree from uni in Scotland. Perhaps I can teach you speak / write English more politely. I wonder if you really support Dunfermline. I know some Dunfermline supporters _ my students. They are decent and not racist anyway.

For him to be a racist he would have had to have known previously that you are not a native English speaker. Poor form on your part to insinuate that.

Fwiw despite seeing many of your previous posts I wasn't aware of it either, certainly your spelling in grammar wasn't nearly as bad as it's turned in this thread.

Cowdenbeath fans trying to play the racist card when you've got the likes of BrazilianLex is almost as embarrassing as using friendly matches to notch up 12 wins before the 1950's.

Almost.

Your English is wrong you said Cowden fan is dump. I believe Dunfermline is worse. I live near the stadium. Some of you park cars in front of my house and throw away rubbish in my front garden when you have a home game on Sat... No manners.

Oh it might be my fault that. Think it's your house I park at. I usually park my car and then take a dump in your hedge. I generally follow this up by wiping my arse on your cat. This weekend could take a sinister turn though as I've not been too well, and the resultant explosive bum plots might give your hedge a new pebble dash effect. At least now I know it annoys you.

By the way now I know you're away this weekend I'll make a point of popping in to see if there are any granny's that need a good raping. Oh and I'll blow up your shed too. Of course that's what all Dunfermline fans do don't you know. Christ reading this thread you'd think Cowden fans might have a chip on their shoulder with all their hatred for Dunfermline. *for "might" read "definitely"

As for Mr Brazilian Alex - outed as a racist and no apology. Hang your head in shame. You give your club a bad name.

I personally hope we destroy them again but I can see Nish booting his players up the backside and make us really work for the result compared to our last game.

Though with the team being very impressive so far I believe we can cope.

Can't we just all be friends?

The Par Fae Aberdeen(shire)

Anyway, back to the football !

I do think pars will be too strong for us on Sat. We are a young side and need at least a season to build.

It's been fun watching the Pars f..k it up for a couple of years but can't see any challenge to them this year. Good luck to them.

I think a half time debate should take place between the relevant people from this thread, on the pitch at half time on Saturday. Possibly ending with a royal rumble in the centre circle if the score can't be settled otherwise.

I think a half time debate should take place between the relevant people from this thread, on the pitch at half time on Saturday. Possibly ending with a royal rumble in the centre circle if the score can't be settled otherwise.

I dunno, do we have to provide the debate panels? Or is it the wrestling ring we'll need?

Cuz that sounds like a lot of money

The Par Fae Aberdeen(shire)

I've seen far too much shite from the Pars to expect an easy win. I'd be very embarrassed if we failed to win though.

Well done, almost a relevant post. Won't be embarrassed if we loose as long as we put in a decent performance.

Can't blame Pars fans for being confident, it's about time they got their money's worth from their team. They really are setting themselves up though.

Would you say the Pre-Season games that premier league teams frequent in Asia, America etc are competitive games? If we're going down your logic then it would be. They are "technically" competitions but they way the teams treat them isn't.

I can understand where Gordie is coming from, at the end(and during) a season you will see tallies for a players stats, they don't include regional cups due to them being very similar to those pre-season tournaments.

For him to be a racist he would have had to have known previously that you are not a native English speaker. Poor form on your part to insinuate that.

Fwiw despite seeing many of your previous posts I wasn't aware of it either, certainly your spelling in grammar wasn't nearly as bad as it's turned in this thread.

Cowdenbeath fans trying to play the racist card when you've got the likes of BrazilianLex is almost as embarrassing as using friendly matches to notch up 12 wins before the 1950's.

Almost.

1. I made my criteria clear at the outset whereas Gordon tried to skew the figures by moving the goalposts. I don't have a quibble re any convention used nowadays for appearance tallies - but you will also see stats saying all matches from time to time. The point I made was about competitive matches and Gordon introduced some red herring about official matches.

2. There is no doubt that years ago Regional Cup ties, etc were not played as quasi friendlies but were serious first team matches in their heyday - otherwise the Pars would have played only a handful of competitive matches in the 1885 to 1912 period which is not the case.

That is my final word on the matter - I have just stuck to the facts and don't try spin and bluster.

Archived