Livingston V QoS

Millen's back for tomorrow so means we actually have a RB instead of sticking a CB there, still no Gordon though. Would like to see Neill in beside Gallagher and Cole in midfield.

Not sure how this'll go, not paid attention to who Queens have signed and I've only managed to see us once since the end of last season.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And Conroy playing in his least effective position on the right?

I think that contributes to why the full backs don't look great Conroy and Russell aren't natural wide players and each is playing on the "wrong" side.

And Conroy playing in his least effective position on the right?

I think that contributes to why the full backs don't look great Conroy and Russell aren't natural wide players and each is playing on the "wrong" side.

I tend to agree. It's more of an issue down the right than the left though. Russell is quite accustomed to his midfield role and I don't regard Marshall to be dodgy at all. He's young and inexperienced but at least he is playing in his natural position, unlike Kidd.

We'll have to wait and see what those at the game made of it, but I'm disappointed we're playing this formation.

I tend to agree. It's more of an issue down the right than the left though. Russell is quite accustomed to his midfield role and I don't regard Marshall to be dodgy at all. He's young and inexperienced but at least he is playing in his natural position, unlike Kidd.

We'll have to wait and see what those at the game made of it, but I'm disappointed we're playing this formation.

Agreed.

Got what we deserved the only thing that flatters us was the score line, queens weren't spectacular but won with ease and should've won by more

We are in big trouble this season, defending poorly and not creating anything up front.

Nice to know that the public around the world were told on the radio why the game was delayed, while the paying customers were left in the dark.

Wasn't a great game but I thought we deserved it over the piece, having created more around the Livi goal than they did around ours. We defended OK but there were a couple of scares in the second half with crosses coming into the box. Hilson looked nippy at times but lacked support which meant that he was forced to tke on another man and this usually meant that possession was lost.

Thought that he and Del didn't link up as well as Del and Beanie last week.

Our midfield did some good work, esp Jacobs in the ball winning department but overall we weren't firing on all cylinders, I felt.

Can't argue with much of that - first half should have been 2 or 3 to queens. Second half a bit more even and lost a crap goal but it would have been an injustice if we had got anything from game. Injuries and suspensions already killing a small squad doesn't help.

Archived