Squad name face Georgia & Germany (September)

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would rather play 640 than use any of those so called strikers, who calls up strikers who cant score or run?

Georgia and Germany don't need to scout us, the 11 for borth games is so blatantly obvious It hurts

I would rather play 640 than use any of those so called strikers, who calls up strikers who cant score or run?

Georgia and Germany don't need to scout us, the 11 for borth games is so blatantly obvious It hurts

Dryhorce

Definitely fucking Dryhorce

Surprised to see no adam. As much as armstrong has impressed, adam can bring a different option from the bench and can produce a goal from nothing.

Will be interesting to see if Griffiths is in with a shout of starting ahead of fletcher but I seriously doubt it. Also a bit disappointed that shinie hasn't done enough to deserve a call up.

Can understand people moaning about Martin, but Matt Ritchie surely merits a place

Based on what? He's been toilet in every game he's played. Would far, far rather have Philips in there

Also how is Forsyth still getting called up after his absolute shocker against Ireland?

Archived