Heart of Midlothian v Partick Thistle, 22/08/2015

Wow. Great expectations from the Hearts fans on here. Their lives must be complete again, back to a default of the thrilling prospect of finishing, oh let's say, 4th or 5th, dozens of points behind an even more unpleasant football club in the form of Celtic, in a top flight they havn't challenged in in decades. Oh, and those hideous Midlothian accents.

And I thought Gaz was seething.

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow. Great expectations from the Hearts fans on here. Their lives must be complete again, back to a default of the thrilling prospect of finishing, oh let's say, 4th or 5th, dozens of points behind an even more unpleasant football club in the form of Celtic, in a top flight they havn't challenged in in decades. Oh, and those hideous Midlothian accents.

I reckon we will be 2nd and about 20 points behind Celtic.

Partick will be bottom 3.

^^^ idiot found

Can't imagine Callum Booth will be looking forward to this one very much. Is Gary Miller not slower than a week in the jail as well?

We have so many options going forward, and with pace into the bargain. A goal in the first 15-20 seconds and it will be a very comfortable afternoon for us.

I'm positively buzzing for this m8. I welcome our Jambo overlords 8)

Heart of Midlothian 37 Partick Thistle 0

#HistoryMakers

Can't imagine Callum Booth will be looking forward to this one very much. Is Gary Miller not slower than a week in the jail as well?

Nope.

Gutted I'll not be there because Tynecastle is nice and I'm a big fan of pints.

0-0.

Deary dear...hope you find some solace and comfort at some point in life mate, the bitterness is truly seeping out of you.

CLy5sxLWoAAM9zV.jpg

Any idea of the ticketing arrangements?

Is it all ticket, and if so will the Hertz ticket office sell me a ticket for the away end? I live in Edinburgh so buying direct from Firhill is a pain.

Depends on your crowd, think you'll only have 750ish seats so I would imagine it'll be all ticket.

Admittedly the vernacular becomes somewhat rougher when you leave the capital and venture South of the bypass into the former coal towns of Midlothian but the accents down there aren't that bad.

Kilmarnock fans who have to listen to Gary Locke will disagree but that's understandable

I like Partick a lot. I've even forgiven them for Chic Charnley and that time they hounded us 5-2 at Tynie. Always a good bunch of fans and the best away day for Hearts in the league imo. Think it will be a sticky game but I expect us to win by a couple in the end. 8-1 Hearts.

Maybe one day you'll learn to call us Thistle, but nice sentiments from a Midlothian fan, thanks ;)

Archived