Next Dundee United Manager

409 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd be less interested in what your chairman has to say and more interested in what Wright has to say on the matter. Although Craig Broon was adamant that he had unfinished work with well. Was a Dandy higwayman the next day.

Chairman claims hes spoken to Wright about this, and Wright says hes happy at us. Be surprised if the chairman was lying about that. Cant see Wright being so desperate to join United that he'd be willing to resign tbh

Chairman claims hes spoken to Wright about this, and Wright says hes happy at us. Be surprised if the chairman was lying about that. Cant see Wright being so desperate to join United that he'd be willing to resign tbh

I'm happy in my job but if someone pitched up offering to double my salary then that's not to say that I couldn't be happy somewhere else. No need to doubt Brown's integrity.

Wright may well say, I'm happy earning £100k pa at Saints (or whatever) but I could learn to be happy earning £200k pa at those fannies up the road.

I'm happy in my job but if someone pitched up offering to double my salary then that's not to say that I couldn't be happy somewhere else. No need to doubt Brown's integrity.

Wright may well say, I'm happy earning £100k pa at Saints (or whatever) but I could learn to be happy earning £200k pa at those fannies up the road.

He could well do, and thats why theres still some nervousness about it all. Whats to stop Thompson saying he'll give him £200k pa, TW quitting from us then Thompson offering only £150k. Its unlikely, but its the risk he'd take, and i cant see him thinking its worth it

He could well do, and thats why theres still some nervousness about it all. Whats to stop Thompson saying he'll give him £200k pa, TW quitting from us then Thompson offering only £150k. Its unlikely, but its the risk he'd take, and i cant see him thinking its worth it

Well - and perhaps I'm being exceptionally naïve - Thompson can't offer anything because he doesn't have permission to talk to Wright.

You really do see St. Johnstone as the virtuous good guys and Utd/Thompson as the evil devious bad guys here don't you?

It's business, not a fairy story.

You really do see St. Johnstone as the virtuous good guys and Utd/Thompson as the evil devious bad guys here don't you?

It's business, not a fairy story.

Actually, it's Harry Potter.

Steve Brown = Harry, Stephen Thompson = Baldemort.

Only one winner there.

Actually, it's Harry Potter.

Steve Brown = Harry, Stephen Thompson = Baldemort.

Only one winner there.

You are of course correct - with the Baldemort associations with being a serpent I should have got the link. Undoubtedly speaks parseltongue.

Nah, that's not a genuine risk.

Nah, that's not a genuine risk.

It is when youre dealing with someone who consumes minors so he can walk in sunlight

You're really panicking about this bet aren't you? Dundee look competent, I'd estimate it's more likely we finish 7 or 8 points clear of you, you should be ok. Stay strong brother. X

Oil recession may leave me having to get a job on #Dundee terms - £50 becomes a lot of money then :(

Thanks for your support X

It's worth noting Dundee fans are completely joyous that their big rivals may get the best manager in the league because it would upset fans of the team 'they don't care about in the slightest, no siree, not one bit.' Very interesting stuff.

After your supportive post you have fucked it.

No Dundee fan wants TW at Tannadice, If it does happen there would be a small crumb of comfort in watching the meltdown that would occur on here. I would also suggest more than Dundee fans have been lapping up the tears and snotters from some of your more highly strung posters.

Come on, I understand you're probably still fleeing off your tits from the weekend, but even you must understand that's not a laughable claim.

There's certainly an argument there to place him in the top 3, I'll give you that.

So I don't have to quote him - be quiet, WaWa.

No doubt Ludo will be here in a minute to suggest that utterly delicious doesn't actually suggest he wants it to happen. The glee in every Dundee fans posts is palpable. Very bizarre.

I think you are mis-reading the room tbh. You have amongst the most hysterical fans on the board - it's good sport.

Swanson-esque

IMO Jackie Mac has done the best job over the past year.

Who do you think is the best manager in the league WaWa?

a would say Tommy Wright at st Johnstone done a great job there mate. You no agree but a don't think he will end up at United this is Thompson way getting fans on his side go in for him thinking he is doing a good thing he won't go or he won't pay the compensation then go for manager out off work a McCall or mixu ?

Archived