2015/16 FA Cup

Can't beat a good rendition of 'Fergies right your fans are sh*te' at OT :)

There's a whole generation coming to terms with paying a fortune every week to watch a team that's not competing at the top for the first time. On top of that they are torture to watch. Long may it continue.

Liverpool are lucky they don't have a big ground so they can avoid that problem, eh?

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Liverpool are lucky they don't have a big ground so they can avoid that problem, eh?

Sold out every week with a season ticket waiting list closed at 25000. What's the excuse at Middlesbrough for the rows of empty faded pink seats? ;)

You've never been? Couldn't rival the atmosphere at Easter Road at I suppose :lol:

Easter Road isnt filled with "The greatest, most passionate, fans in world football" though

You've never been? Couldn't rival the atmosphere at Easter Road at I suppose :lol:

Is being able to hear individual voices on TV not enough evidence that there's always a shite atmosphere at Anfield? :lol: Old Trafford is far superior.

And you might have a point about Easter Road if I was gloating about sell-outs and waiting lists.

Liverpool's shiteness obviously starting to grate on you.

Archived