Ca-neigh believe it

Wid.

I'm currently working my through an entire farm. Pigs, hens, sheep, cows, horses, chickens, the farmer's wife, the dog etc. You'd be amazed at how similar yet at the same time how different the holes on animals can be. It's a madhouse.

Wid.

I'm currently working my through an entire farm. Pigs, hens, sheep, cows, horses, chickens, the farmer's wife, the dog etc. You'd be amazed at how similar yet at the same time how different the holes on animals can be. It's a madhouse.

Any port in a storm, yo.

There was a brief spate of similar crimes happening in England in recent years that seemed to involve equine genital mutilation. Sure it was Devon or Somerset or somewhere like that. I seem to recall the statements at the time attributing it to some sort of fertility ritual, so presumably it's something done by misguided hippies / sexual deviants.

Wid.

Three Blind Mice? I blame the farmers wife, she had a carving knife.

Archived