Most disliked Scottish celebrity.

T Jenkins

Normally I like when Scots men & women achieve success and celebrity through their endeavours / talent or a combination of both.

Sometimes I find myself getting annoyed at how they handle their success in the media & in public.

I have a dislike for Calvin Harris as I think he is an arsehole of the highest order.

I also quite dislike Gerard Butler.

But my highest level of disrespect is held for Rowling- not sure if she is entirely Scots though?

Over to you.....

Jackie Stewart is a disgrace.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Grim being a Manky City fan was denigrating that fine Scot Sir Alex.

Personally I always thought Dominik Diamond was a ****.

Saw Dominic & his wife & daughter in Soba many years ago, the waitress spilled his drink over his lap and he was nothing but gracious. Up until this point I also thought he was a tit.

Lulu

Claire Grogan

Frankie Boyle

Billy Connolly (once he got rich and disappeared up his own arsehole)

Alan Cumming - pretentious fairy

Shrek - green c**t

Gail "baldy but I once bared ma arse" Porter

Jackie "Once drove a car fast but been behind every measure to make the sport dull and boring since" Stewart

Lulu

Claire Grogan

Frankie Boyle

Billy Connolly (once he got rich and disappeared up his own arsehole)

Alan Cumming - pretentious fairy

Shrek - green c**t

Gail "baldy but I once bared ma arse" Porter

Jackie "Once drove a car fast but been behind every measure to make the sport dull and boring since" Stewart

I made the mistake of buying the Jackie Stewart autobiography to read whilst working in Siberia and separated from all other media, what a mistake that was- 1st few chapters were ok, after that, it was all about his sponsorship deals with Rolex etc. actually now I think about it, he's top of my list. Absolute w**k of the highest order.

Archived