Hamilton Academical v Heart of Midlothian, 29/08/2015

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pleased the footage has shown it was the wrong decision and Robbie Neilson was entirely within his right to crucify Collum in his interview. Still doesn't make sense why we were so shite with 10 men right enough.

Hopefully the sense of injustice pushes us on in the next few games.

Pretty sure you did that with Greg Stewart too.

He'll never play at a higher level than the Scottish Premiership, though. We have better as well, so hardly a big mistake.

I do mind people making bold claims about a player they have never seen, then making up assists for him whilst bumming up his every move.

I'll take your final statement as progress. He seems to have slipped from the unquestionable "best LB in the league" to "one of the best full backs" - not bad for a fan boy like you to begin embracing reality after 4 weeks.

I predict that in 4 weeks he'll be "the best full back in Edinburgh" and then with another 4 weeks you'll stop speaking about him as you realise he is bang fucking average.

What a fucking slaver you are. Good grief. :lol:

You're a rattled mess. Just let it go, mate.

What I will say, however, is that I can't believe I never originally mentioned Callum Paterson as being one of, if not the, best full backs in the league.

He will play at a higher level than the boy Shinnie ever will. For some reason you have a massive chubbie for him despite not even being a Dundee player. He will also score more goals than anyone else in his position this season.

What a prospect he is.

Patterson was out of control, took the players standing leg and could have been a leg-breaker. He maybe didn't mean it but you don't have to have your studs up and jump in like dhalsim in street fighter for it to be a red.

Endangering a fellow professional, straight red. Sit down, shut up, f**k off etc. Typical hearts hammer throwing, followed by typical OF type whining.

Here you go http://www.fifa.com/mm/document/afdeveloping/refereeing/law_12_fouls_misconduct_en_47379.pdf

Page 9 m9s

Absolutely shite trolling, btw.

Elixir making an absolute c**t of it here. Accusing Deefiant of being rattled and then going on a tear stained rant. Tragic character.

I feel like the fucking puppet master here, one wee twitch of my wrist and the boy flails about.

It's almost too easy tbh.

Glad to see he's seen juwon for the huddy he is and is now deflecting to another full back as if that makes it ok....

I actually do rate Paterson - not seen enough to say if he's one of the best in the league though - defensively a bit suspect for me but good in the air.

My admiration for Graeme Shinnie extends only to his ability - I fucking hate the boy as he loves a goal against us. I however, unlike yourself, don't need someone to be wearing my clubs colours to praise them if they deserve it.

Sorry to disappoint elixir but if I had to choose a RB from our league id take Shay Logan based on what I've seen to date. Probably makes me a closet Aberdeen fan I suppose.

Your fan boy meltdowns are delicious. Keep em coming.

Glad to see he's seen juwon for the huddy he is and is now deflecting to another full back as if that makes it ok....

Incredible scenes. A single bad match and that's it folks - he's a huddy. Never mind every other game he has breezed through. Simply terrific analysis and insight on display here.

The fact is, we're one of the best sides in this league, so it's only natural that we're going to have some of the best players too. You're going to have to deal with this over the course of the season, especially when we pap the diddy darlings Aberdeen in a few weeks time.

Hopefully you stop kidding on to be some sort of gospel for Scottish Premiership talent - being sooked up to by some of the beigest posters imaginable seems more your game.

Incredible scenes. A single bad match and that's it folks - he's a huddy. Never mind every other game he has breezed through. Simply terrific analysis and insight on display here.

The fact is, we're one of the best sides in this league, so it's only natural that we're going to have some of the best players too. You're going to have to deal with this over the course of the season, especially when we pap the diddy darlings Aberdeen in a few weeks time.

Hopefully you stop kidding on to be some sort of gospel for Scottish Premiership talent - being sooked up to by some of the beigest posters imaginable seems more your game.

He was embarrassingly shite against us as well, culminating in him feigning injury to be subbied. I've no doubt he will turn out a decent full back. He won't be amongst the best in the league though.

I don't know why this upsets you so much. You'll be telling me Juanma is the best striker in the league next .....

There is no way that horrendous challenge will be over turned, I expect the ban to be extended.

Top wind up merchants up here neebs,your low level trolling would fit better in the lower leagues.

He was embarrassingly shite against us as well, culminating in him feigning injury to be subbied. I've no doubt he will turn out a decent full back. He won't be amongst the best in the league though.

I don't know why this upsets you so much. You'll be telling me Juanma is the best striker in the league next .....

TBF,I'll be surprised if the lad isn't in the EPL within 2 seasons.

Erm, he was poor in the first half, as was near enough every Hearts player. He then utterly strolled the second, was instrumental in the winning goal, and helped see the game out expertly. It was also his first match in months after not having any proper pre-season preparation. Simply one of the best in the league.

And since you've touched on it, Juanma is indeed one of the better strikers in the Premiership too, clearly.

All this is unsurprising though, seeing as we're a stick-on for at least third this season.

Archived