Hamilton Academical v Heart of Midlothian, 29/08/2015

right, I've just watched the footage again on the BBC site and I can categorically state that was never a sending off. The boy has fallen and slid under the Hamilton player.

The behaviour of the Hamilton players fallowing the indecent is fuckng ridiculous.

You still have a problem with Robbie's comments, though, I expect.

See yesterday on Off The Ball - Graham Spiers made comments about Collum saying something along the lines that any game officiated by Collum usually ends in controversy - minutes later, on hearing Robbie's interview, he's saying Neilson is out of order for what he said - it's fine for Spiers to say it, though.

Cowan and Cosgrove as well - saying that, because they hadn't seen the particular incident, they can't comment on Collum at all - as regular attenders at Scottish games, they know only too well what a terrible referee the guy is.

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's a red card, but I think he's caught his studs in the turf. From the highlights it seemed a decent crowd, what was it? .. King took his goal well, the boy up front for Hamilton tripping himself up when clean through though! :lol: Also, magnificent first touch from Gomis to set up Crawford.

It's a red card, but I think he's caught his studs in the turf. From the highlights it seemed a decent crowd, what was it? .. King took his goal well, the boy up front for Hamilton tripping himself up when clean through though! :lol:Also, magnificent first touch from Gomis to set up Crawford.

It was Buaben.

I'm not a football manager, but if you were to ask me to suggest tactics for 2-1 up, 10mins to go and down to 10 men, I'd probably guess at 'park-the-bus' and hold on for the 3pts. Why Robbie Neilson opted to keep the game wide open I've no idea but, hey ho, it suited us perfectly. Thing is, Canning's turned into quite an astute manager whereas Neilson's looking like a donut, but nobody will ever give him credit because he manages a diddy team.

Agree. Though, to be honest, the 2-2 equaliser was due to Buaben gifting the ball to you. I saw him against Motherwell the other week and in the first half he was all over the place at times. He would then be brilliant at other moments.

Just watched the highlights and I honestly can't see how Patterson got a red. At least not from the angle seen by the TV cameras. If anything it looks like two yellows - one for each player. The Hamilton players' reactions were ridiculous and certainly the BBC commentator seems to agree that Neilson should feel agrieved by the sending off.

Very disappointed with the first two Hamilton goals - sloppy defending. Our defence is undoing some the good work of midlfield and attack. Two cracking goals by King and Patterson, it has to be said.

Collum is a moron though, that much is plain and it isn't just against Hearts. He's a dick against most teams. He's incompetent and inconsistent. A total joke of a referee.

The way the Hamilton player plants both feet in the ground makes it look a lot worse than it is, and he's lucky to come out of it without an injury.

Just as I thought the seethe couldn't get any funnier there's cracking footage of Paterson punching the walls inside the tunnel after his sending off on the highlights.

Is it as funny as Michael Stewart's fresh air kick in the tunnel after his red card that resulted in him falling on his arse.

:D

Yes I'm absolutely seething that your LB had a shitemare and one of your own fans highlighted it.

Do you still think he is the best left back in the league?

No, you're clearly still seething at us turning you over and the fact we're going to have another good season.

He is and will be one of the best full backs in the league, yes.

Christ, some Jambos are in for a testing season if there is going to be this amount of seethe after one defeat.

Deary me.

Just wait until Aberdeen are pumped rotten as standard at Tynecastle next month.

The Diets don't react well to getting sent off at NDP, do they?

Good grief.

The Hamilton players' reactions were ridiculous

Several times Alexander ran up to the ref wanting a card shown to an Accies player (this was well before the sending off) in the first half an Accies players had committed a foul in the centre of the park and next thing Alexander was in the centre circle confronting Collum wanting a card shown so Hearts players were no better , McHattie's reactions at the sending off led him to being booked even though he was on the bench so i would say Hearts players were at it as well .

:lol: Just got round to seeing the red. By the way some are going on about it I was expecting Paterson to cripple the boy. Booking would have been harsh. Still for Hamilton to win the game in the last ten minutes you have to say fair play and hopefully a lesson learned for us.

Archived