Hamilton Academical v Heart of Midlothian, 29/08/2015

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And Collum being the ref, Hearts fans seem utterly determined to have some agenda against them for some Old Firm-esque reason, and he seems to be the target. Collums fucking abysmal in every single game, not just against you lot, man up FFS

Indeed he is, although you can perhaps forgive the Hearts fans as it tended to be the top flight that got lumbered with him last season and perhaps they didn't get to see him at his incompetent best.

Still, he got that one particular incident right.

You don't see anything of the sort from that video.

It looks like he goes in high, to me, its not conclusive, but hes going in at speed, with his leg raised, i'm not sure what he expected apart from a red card?

Indeed he is, although you can perhaps forgive the Hearts fans as it tended to be the top flight that got lumbered with him last season and perhaps they didn't get to see him at his incompetent best.

Still, he got that one particular incident right.

Aye but he gave a penalty against them in pre-season once, so he clearly hates them and deserves death threats

From where I was sitting, I was expecting it to be a red. Looked horrible in real time.

The reaction from the Hamilton players was hysterical, but Collum failed to control the situation; and that probably led to our players being frustrated would be a factor in us being unable to see the game out. I saw no leadership from Ozturk, Alexander and Neilson to calm and slow everyone down.

Disappointing, but it's only one match.

We were down to 10 men when Hearts scored the equaliser incidentally. Highlights for me were Crawford's screamer and the Hearts fan with the orange coat on, frothing at the gub and jumping about like a madman.

Good to see how many people we've made utterly livid messes so far, though. Just look at all these diddy club supporters lining up for a pop at the capital big boys.

In terms of the game itself, Hamilton fully deserved the win. Marked change in style from last season though, a lot more direct and very physical approach. Crawford easily MoTM but a number of decent performances.

We played ok in parts but looked troubled with ever ball over the top between the centre half. Paterson was probably our best player until the red card, but Oshaniwa had a shocker and Buaben looked unfit from early on. Really need to get another CM in as we can't be playing half fit players as we don't trust our other options and with Pallardo still a bit away.

Don't think losing a tight game to an improving side can be classed as a disaster, especially given the great start we've made.

Only seen poor footage of the incident but that does not look like a red card tackle to me, more of a clumsy foul where he's stumbled and slipped into the player.

Collum is 3 times more likely to red card a hearts player than any other team of the stats are anything to go by. That just scratched the surface of in game decisions and the likes that have went against us when he's in charge ... Even in friendlies. Paranoid though.

Hopefully Mr Neilsons comments see the end of him at our games as I would fear for his safety on his next visit to tynecastle. Not saying I agree with that it is true.

As much as I've enjoyed the Hearts seethe about yesterdays game, something caught my eye. Neilson's comments about Collum. So I decided to have a look.

Collum took charge of 4 Hearts games last season. He sent off 2 hearts players. In the game against Hibs he also sent off a Hibs player and awarded Hearts a penalty. Against Celtic he sent off Gomis for a 2-footed feet off the ground lunge. Hearts won 2 of the games he reffed, they lost 2 (both against Celtic).

Hardly an anti-Hearts agenda. Needing to practice with 10 men when they see the official they're getting? Smells like shite.

Archived