Hamilton Academical v Heart of Midlothian, 29/08/2015

Maybe someone has already touched on this but, to me Neilson has only made himself and his staff look incompetent with his comments, when he went on about how they practiced going down to ten men before the game. Don't know what they did during that training session, never seen a team fall completely to bits like that even after a sending off.

Perhaps they should have watched Partick Thistle.

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe someone has already touched on this but, to me Neilson has only made himself and his staff look incompetent with his comments, when he went on about how they practiced going down to ten men before the game. Don't know what they did during that training session, never seen a team fall completely to bits like that even after a sending off. Perhaps they should have watched Partick Thistle.

After Patterson was sent off and they were still 3-2 up, I was expecting them to park the bus but they were very open and naive. Nielson has to take a lot of the blame for that. His aftermatch comments are very naive as well.

After Patterson was sent off and they were still 3-2 up, I was expecting them to park the bus but they were very open and naive. Nielson has to take a lot of the blame for that. His aftermatch comments are very naive as well.

Bang on. We can feel as aggrieved as we want after that but there is still a game to be won. McGhee had a chance to impress and was a liability.

As an aside, credit should go to Hamilton for sticking with their manager. Must have been tempting to sack him last season but he seems to have turned it around. An example of the benefits of giving someone time.

I was still calling for his head at the start of the session. He has brought in some good players. If the BOD had got him some one with goals last jan I don't think he would have had the bad run.

Maybe someone has already touched on this but, to me Neilson has only made himself and his staff look incompetent with his comments, when he went on about how they practiced going down to ten men before the game. Don't know what they did during that training session, never seen a team fall completely to bits like that even after a sending off.Perhaps they should have watched Partick Thistle.

We probably didn't train with ten men, it's just a way to get his point across about Collum. The guy appears to give some awful decisions every time we get him albeit usually in celtics favour.

Unfortunately this will be the headline news rather than crediting Hamilton with a good win.

Is anyone seriously trying to claim that wasn't a red card? It's every bit as bad as the ICT red card. An absolute shocker.

Edited to add; a couple of the Hamilton players made themselves look like idiots with their reactions, (numbers 12 and 18) but that doesn't detract from a terrible tackle.

Is anyone seriously trying to claim that wasn't a red card? It's every bit as bad as the ICT red card. An absolute shocker.

Do you want to share your new improved video link as you're obviously not watching the video on this thread?

It's on Youtube. And it's plainly a red.

I would love to see a link?

I've checked youtube and I can only find the shitty inconclusive video that appears to show Paterson rolling in sideways and his knee making contact with the player.

I would love to see a link?

I've checked youtube and I can only find the shitty inconclusive video that appears to show Paterson rolling in sideways and his knee making contact with the player.

I think it may be only up for overseas viewers? Otherwise it's the SPFL video that slows it down about three times and then features the Collum-centred nonsense that follows.

Even the video on this thread makes it look like hes lunging in over the ball. If that happens against Hearts youre all screaming about it being a leg breaker, guaranteed.

Even the video on this thread makes it look like hes lunging in over the ball. If that happens against Hearts youre all screaming about it being a leg breaker, guaranteed.

Must see better video evidence. His legs appear to be 90° to the player he takes out on this video. :lol:

What also doesn't help is that the "victim" is that thuggish number 18 for Hamilton who everyone hates.

What also doesn't help is that the "victim" is that thuggish number 18 for Hamilton who everyone hates.

And Collum being the ref, Hearts fans seem utterly determined to have some agenda against them for some Old Firm-esque reason, and he seems to be the target. Collums fucking abysmal in every single game, not just against you lot, man up FFS

Archived