Hamilton Academical v Heart of Midlothian, 29/08/2015

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The antics of the Hearts players yesterday were worse than anything we supposedly did.

Keeper running half the length of the park to get players booked/sent off on more than one occasion.

Throwing things onto the pitch. WTF?

Not to mention the diving of the lad up front.

Worse than your two boys screaming in Paterson's face as he's on the ground?

I do agree that Paterson's behaviour as he left the field was out of order, as was the behaviour of certain people on our bench.

Derek Ferguson was on the radio today saying he thought Alexander could have got more involved in the contentious situations.

Worse than your two boys screaming in Paterson's face as he's on the ground?

I do agree that Paterson's behaviour as he left the field was out of order, as was the behaviour of certain people on our bench.

Derek Ferguson was on the radio today saying he thought Alexander could have got more involved in the contentious situations.

You don't actually think Paterson was injured then, do you? :lol:

You don't actually think Paterson was injured then, do you? :lol:

No idea.

I don't think it was a red card.

Paterson's behaviour as he leaves the field is out of order.

The behaviour of certain people on our bench is out of order.

The behaviour of the two Accies players screaming at Paterson is out of order - pretty sure McKinnon was on a yellow at that point too.

Collum is a dreadful referee.

I don't begrudge Hamilton the win - seems like you deserved it.

No idea.

The behaviour of the two Accies players screaming at Paterson is out of order - pretty sure McKinnon was on a yellow at that point too.

THIS WHOLE THREAD IS OUTTA OWRDER!

MacKinnon was booked for his reaction and not on a booking at the time (Obviously)

Seen the highlights just there, and I have to admit it's harsh, and if it had happened to an Accies player, I would be arguing against it.

But throwing the shin pads back on the field is just laughable, what was going through his head.

No idea.

I hate seeing players trying to influence the referees - which they probably were - but if MacKinnon feels the tackle was endangering him (I still have no idea) he has every right to have a pop at Paterson, in my opinion.

You still have a problem with Robbie's comments, though, I expect.

I think he could have said it better or just not said much at all. Everyone knows Collum is inept, he's fucked up things against every team in the league. But being a Celtic fan I know how it is when people like Lennon would go mental, even if they were right and you just wished they'd shut up because they are going to get themselves into trouble.

As I said, I like Robbie and Hearts are doing great, they've showed certain other teams :rolleyes: how to go about things in terms or going down a league, re-building properly and coming back with a decent team.

Having said all that I'm pretty sure we are gonna pump Hearts rotten :thumsup2

MacKinnon was booked for his reaction and not on a booking at the time (Obviously) Seen the highlights just there, and I have to admit it's harsh, and if it had happened to an Accies player, I would be arguing against it. But throwing the shin pads back on the field is just laughable, what was going through his head.

Fair enough - was the other guy booked?

Archived