Hamilton Academical v Heart of Midlothian, 29/08/2015

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yup, players never have bad matches. I mean, that just doesn't happen in sport.

Good to see you're still a fuming mess, though.

:D

Yes I'm absolutely seething that your LB had a shitemare and one of your own fans highlighted it.

Do you still think he is the best left back in the league?

"We practised with ten men at training when we heard Willie Collum was the referee"

Imagine the ridicule on here and in general had Neil Lennon or any other Celtic manager came out with a statement like that

I'm not a football manager, but if you were to ask me to suggest tactics for 2-1 up, 10mins to go and down to 10 men, I'd probably guess at 'park-the-bus' and hold on for the 3pts. Why Robbie Neilson opted to keep the game wide open I've no idea but, hey ho, it suited us perfectly. Thing is, Canning's turned into quite an astute manager whereas Neilson's looking like a donut, but nobody will ever give him credit because he manages a diddy team.

Two things:

1. Training in a particular way (whether Hearts trained with 10 men or 11 men) is no guarantee of not conceding goals.

2. Folk acting as if Collum isn't a total c**t! :lol: You've all seen him, ffs! :lol:

1. Indeed.

2. Nobody's saying Collum isn't a pretty awful referee. What they are saying is he got the sending off spot on - whatever else he got wrong, that wasn't one of the things.

Christ, some Jambos are in for a testing season if there is going to be this amount of seethe after one defeat.

Deary me.

A lot of the people in my bit of the Wheatfield Stand will simply be relieved to have something to moan about again

They were struggling to deal with the constant positivity

I'm not a football manager, but if you were to ask me to suggest tactics for 2-1 up, 10mins to go and down to 10 men, I'd probably guess at 'park-the-bus' and hold on for the 3pts. Why Robbie Neilson opted to keep the game wide open I've no idea but, hey ho, it suited us perfectly. Thing is, Canning's turned into quite an astute manager whereas Neilson's looking like a donut, but nobody will ever give him credit because he manages a diddy team.

Neilson is a donut because we lost one game? A game I may add we were down to ten men. Canning will get plenty credit, if Hamilton finish above the bottom two he's had a very good year and any higher then other clubs will be looking in. Imo they're looking like they have every chance of top six, although I would say discipline and suspensions might hamper them in the long run.

2. Nobody's saying Collum isn't a pretty awful referee. What they are saying is he got the sending off spot on - whatever else he got wrong, that wasn't one of the things.

If you look at the footage, the two Accies players that are screaming in Paterson's face as he lay on the ground bolted to get back behind the ball - did they, in fact, think it was a free kick to Hearts?

From the footage I've seen, I can't agree that Collum got it spot on. I'm possibly biased, though.

right, I've just watched the footage again on the BBC site and I can categorically state that was never a sending off. The boy has fallen and slid under the Hamilton player.

The behaviour of the Hamilton players fallowing the indecent is fuckng ridiculous.

right, I've just watched the footage again on the BBC site and I can categorically state that was never a sending off. The boy has fallen and slid under the Hamilton player.

The behaviour of the Hamilton players fallowing the indecent is fuckng ridiculous.

Categorically state :lol:

Archived